Nineteen

His kisses grew rougher the longer they laid in bed, he'd been unwilling to let up as ten minutes turned to twenty and twenty turned to thirty. He was knelt over her, having drawn her legs over both of his thighs. She had shed her sweater long ago, laying in a delicate lace bralette he wanted to tear off with his teeth.

He could feel her heat, rocking against his dick pressed against his pants. She mewled in frustration as he steadied her hips, grinning cruelly. "The only place your getting off is my fucking mouth, take it or leave," his eyes and his words were eager as he finally parted from her mouth momentarily. Before she could even answer, he pecked her again briefly. When he was done, she pouted beautifully. "Do what you want, Domo," Salina was desperate but unwilling to ask for it aloud. It seemed Dominik didn't have the patience to make her either because he kissed over the fresh marks he left all over her neck.

"Whatever I want?" he repeated slowly. Salina's eyes fell shut as he slid his hands over her tits and squeezed greedily, arching into his touch she nodded eagerly.

"Fuck yes," he snarled as he dragged his mouth down towards her sweet center. He did stop to kiss over each breast quickly on the way, drawing an amused smile onto Salina's mouth.

She waited on bated breath, feeling his hands all over her body bringing goosebumps to her skin. Her stomach twisted with anticipation and nerves. Dominik kissed her hips softly and passed over her skirt to drag his tongue over her thighs.

"Domo," Salina murmured whinily as her hips lifted a tad as if to urge him on. Immediately, he picked his head up and looked at her with a glare. "You said whatever I want, baby."

"I know but-"

"Be patient," he demanded and for once Salina found her mouth snapping shut. It might have been because he reattached his mouth to her thigh before biting the chestnut skin possessively. The pain made her mouth part and her thighs clench, Dominik pressing a hand to the opposite leg to keep her open for him. "Keep them open, woman," it was obvious his own patience were dwindling as her sweet scent filled his nose. He was so fucking close to her pretty cunt, he wanted it so bad. Glancing up her skirt from her knee level, he saw matching underwear to her bralette.

Groaning loudly, he couldn't help but lurch foreward. His plan of torturing her with tension went to hell as he inhaled deeply. Salina squealed when he dove face first into her pussy, she tried to scoot back- startled by the aggressiveness- but he wound both large arms underneath her thighs and up her back practically gluing her to his face.

His tongue rolled out to slide up her panty covered slit. Her messy center leaked through the thin cloth and he got the first of many tastes of her. "Yes, yes, fuck yes," he chanted into her. Salina threw her head back as he made a home between her thighs, her chubby legs thrown over his broad, muscular shoulders as his back flexed with every dip of his head. Her nails dragged gently over his scalp before gripping his dark locks tightly as he licked at her endlessly.

"Wanted this for so long, so long baby. You're so hot," he cooed into her folds. The lace was molded to her pussy now with his saliva and her own arousal. His head was hidden under the skirt as he lifted her hips up towards his face. Salina gasped as he pressed a sweet kiss to her throbbing clit through her panties. Just as she was about to demand for him to take them off, he'd shifted just enough for both of his hands to grip the bands over her hips. Without another word, he tore them in half while she yelped. Her hand slapped his back before a cry tore from her throat as he dove to suck on her swollen bundle of nerves eagerly.

Dominik gripped her hips tight, making it impossible for her to move around much and leaving him to his own devices. Salina threw her head back, raking her nails up his back and listening to him groan at the pain. She felt him snatch her hand and thread it into his hair, with his fingers entwined with her own, he encouraged her to yank it hard.