Thirty Nine

"I just want to see my wife," Dominik rasped on the other end of the line. Salina scowled as she was finally alone for a moment after the bridal team did everything on the checklist.

"That's bad luck, baby," Salina cooed to her temperamental husband. "It's bad luck to see the bride before the ceremony."

"It's bad luck to fuck the night before but that didn't stop us last night." Salina could hear the smirk in his voice. Salina rolled her eyes up to the ceiling.

"Well technically we did everything by the book." Dominik could practically see her right now, cocking her hip out while she gets all huffy.

"You're so hot," he groaned into her ear. Salina snorted, "I'm hanging up on you, I'm walking in like twenty."

"I need you now-"

"I'm hanging up-"

"After can we-?"

"Only if you cry!" She demanded as she hung up.

Salina smiled down at her phone, trying to push it down while brushing the stray strands of hair behind her ear while checking herself in the mirror. The dress was form fitting down to her thighs, pooling down to the floor and leaving a short train behind her.

The dress was an ivory white, shimmering in the light with expensive jewels lining it. The cowl neckline hugged her chest, the thin double straps draping down accentuated her slim shoulders.

The back of the dress dropped deep into her lower back, the necklace that he'd gotten her from the very beginning hung from her neck. The sword was smothered by her tits as the other sun pendant was hanging above it.

Her curls were in a strategically messy up-do. Curls falling and framing her face delicately after her soft makeup was done to perfection.

"You look gorgeous," Vivienne pushed her way in with a gentle grin on her face. She was dressed in a pale lavender dress that reached the floor, her own curls were intricately braided down her back.

"Well thanks to you and your great taste," Salina hummed.

"How're you feeling?"

Salina turned away from the mirror, brushing her hands down the front of her dress. "I'm... calm surprisingly. Like content, I always imagined this day being so hectic and stressful. But I'm lucky enough that I have Domo, you, and Lev helping me. But as long as I'm walking down to Dominik at the end of the day I'm happy. He wouldn't let anything go wrong anyway."

Vivienne was grinning ear to ear, thriving off of her family's happiness. "That part is definitely true, Aleksei and I saw him pull a gun on one of the planners so- I think he has that part taken care of."

Salina huffed a short laugh as she slid her heels on. Vivienne threw her thumb over her shoulder, "Lev is outside, ready whenever you are. The music should be started just now."

The bride had to stop herself from squirming in excitement. Instead, she just nodded quickly with a toothy smile.

Vivienne held the door open for her, as soon as Salina stepped out to hold Lev's arm Viv had rushed off to walk down the aisle herself with Aleksei.

He'd begged both Dominik and Salina to be partnered with her.

"Nervous?"

"Not at all," Salina met Lev's gaze evenly.

"He's been off his rocker since you left your bedroom this morning. I've never seen a grown man throw so many temper tantrums I swear. We'll have to cuff you both together to avoid a catastrophe at this point."