Chapter 35: Internships begin.

{ blah blah }= me explaining some stuff

( blah blah)=thoughts

"blah blah" = speech

" I AM HERE" IN BOLD IS ALL MIGHT SPEECH

[ oi kit. ] is our favorite Kyuubi.

***************************************************************************************

Izuku's POV:

The night passed as I contemplated what my mom told be about Miss Todoroki's past with Shoto. Never would I imagine that Endeavour would behave like this with his family. I woke up, I already finished packing my bags for the internship. I can't go with Ryuko since she is still a newbie in the hero field. I did pick Miruko since I saw many news article point out about her never taking in any interns.

I wonder why she picked me but anyways. Her secretary did send me the agency location. I went downstairs for breakfast. I first have to go to the station to drop of Momo and pick up my hero costume suitcase with Aizawa.  Thankfully, the agency is near to the station.

"Izuku! Are you leaving? U will be late if u don't!" I hear my mom yell as I reply "Yes mom! Just a minute!". I put on my shoes as I take the keys while I go out. I recently widened the size of the sunroof on my car. I don't know why I did. But I did.

Strapping on the seat belt, I start the car and drive towards the bigger mansion in front of me. 

"Good Morning Izu-kun!"." Morning Momo!", Flashing me a smile, Momo gets into the car as I ask "So is all of your stuff ready?". Momo pointed at the back as she said "Yep. 2 whole suitcases!". I let out a sigh as I said " My dear Momo, Is there a need to pack soo much when you are a walking shopping mall". Momo gives me a sheepish smile as she says "Well it is my first internship and is with Uwabami, I kind of got too excited and forgot..".

Letting out a chuckle, I start driving while Momo connects to the Bluetooth to play songs.

20 MINUTES LATER:-

Parking my car, I offer to carry Momo's luggage since mine is sealed in my storage tattoo anyways. I spot Aizawa in platform 5 as we both stand in front of him. I see no one else arrived yet.  Aizawa turned towards me as he spoke " Good luck on your internship Midoriya, Miruko can be quite a character.", I see him sending me a glance of pity as I reply " Thanks sensei, I am sure I will be able to learn new things.". He nodded as we stood in silence waiting for others.

10 minutes is the amount of time we had to wait till everyone arrived. Aizawa after taking attendance said " Try to learn as much as possible because this is valuable experience, and don't cause trouble or do actions which will tarnish the academy's reputation. Don't use your quirks without permission of your intern teachers. That is all. Now leave.". 

"""YES SIR!""". Everyone ran off to their stations as I stored my costume suitcase in my tattoo. "That storage ability is really convenient." said Aizawa as I nodded " I do agree. I can be a personal storage to a army for war if I want to be.". He nodded as he turned around and left. I went outside to the parking lot and put on the location as I started driving.

18 MINUTES LATER:-

I am in front of the building, I saw a small driveway underground where I parked and came out. I went into the dome shaped building. This looks more like a training center if I am honest but I guess this is one for Miruko. Since her secretory is the only other employee in the agency. I walk to the reception desk as I greet " Hello maam, I am Izuku Midoriya from U.A here for my internship.". 

The secretary was a women with bunny facial features but normal human skin tone. She clapped her hand as she said "AH! We have been waiting for you Izuku Midoriya, I am Raphne, Miruko's secretary and the only employee here. Miruko is in the training hall. just go straight from here and its the 4th door to the right.". I nod as I bow my head and walk towards my destination.