Chapter 21: It's the first day!

{ blah blah }= me explaining some stuff

( blah blah)=thoughts

"blah blah" = speech

" I AM HERE" IN BOLD IS ALL MIGHT SPEECH

[ oi kit. ] is our favorite Kyuubi.

***************************************************************************************

I am ready with a male reader X BNHA fic. Look forward to it.

3rd person POV.

Izuku is finally back from his trip, he met up with the Himejima family on the way back too and found out about Akeno's quirk too, her quirk is Lightning magic. She can create, shoot and control the lightning which she makes with the help of her stamina, Izuku was in awe about the quirk because it was a very useful one too.

Izuku recommended Akeno to learn how to use staff as a weapon too which after seeing some merits, she agreed. (Home sweet home.), thought Izuku as he arrived in front of the main security gates. Flashing his card, the gates opened as he went directly to meet his mom first cause he missed her quite a bit. 

He rang the bell, footsteps were heard as Inko opened the door. Inko made a wide smile seeing Izuku as she said " Welcome back son, how was your trip!". Izuku made a smile as he hugged his mom and said " It was very fun mom, I even made a new friend and their quirk was soo awesome!". 

Inko chuckled glad that Izuku still had his geekiness for quirks. Izuku let go as he asked " What's for lunch then mom?". Inko quickly answered " Well, I will start making it and call Momo's family to eat with us too, I am sure they have missed you too.". Izuku nodded as he pulled out his phone and searched up Athena's contact. Izuku then tapped on call as the phone rang a few times till Athena answered.

Athena: AH! Izuku, how is you trip going?.

Izuku: It went really well aunt, I just got back.

Athena: You didn't stop by to greet us? I am hurt!.

Izuku: Sorry aunt but I missed mom so I came here first.

Athena: I was just joking, So why did you call?.

Izuku: Mom asked me to invite you 3 to lunch she is preparing.

Athena: OH! INKO'S COOKING! count me in, I will call the rest too, See you in a bit Izu-chan!

Izuku: See you in a bit too Aunt.

Izuku hung up as he informed his mom that they agreed to arrive for lunch and went to place his luggage back in his room. Izuku finished placing his stuff back and putting the used clothes in the laundry bucket. He then heard the door bell ring as he heard " IZUKU, GET THE DOOR PLEASE, I AM COOKING". From Inko as he went to the main door and opened it. 

Izuku first saw Momo as she said " Welcome back Izu-kun! How was your trip alone?". Izuku smiled hidden by his mask as he answered " It was a joyful one for me Momo, What did you do these past days.". Momo just gave another beaming smile as she said " I took this time to hang-out with Kyouka and Tatsuma-san!". 

Athena then gave Izuku a hug as she said " Ah, Izu-chan! I missed you soo much these days, you should have taken me and Momo with you too.". Athena was side-glancing at Momo who was glaring at her mother as Akira laughed and said " Now dear, enough teasing, Tell me Izuku. Which places did you go.".

Izuku guided them into the hall as they all sat in sofa's as Izuku recounted his trip to them. Momo then gave a whine as she said " MOU! That sounds soo fun! You are never again taking a trip without me Izu-kun!". Everyone laughed as Inko arrived with the dishes as everyone pounced on the food.