Chapter 26: News on the Sports Festival!

{ blah blah }= me explaining some stuff

( blah blah)=thoughts

"blah blah" = speech

" I AM HERE" IN BOLD IS ALL MIGHT SPEECH

[ oi kit. ] is our favorite Kyuubi.

***************************************************************************************
UPDATE: Its been a while since i have written any books. Pls expect a update for this fic in a week.

3rd person POV.

Upon reaching back to the school, The class was still shocked with what happened to them. It was lunch class as the class went to their classroom to eat their lunch. Silence was lurking in the classroom broken by Kirishima who said "That was an experience...." Bakugou continued "We were lucky that most of them were just small-time crooks and not real powerful villains except for a few." Mina turned to Akeno as she said "Himejima, Momo and Jirou-san were amazing tho!, they 3 took out a 100 nearly!" The 3 gave a nervous chuckle as Jirou said " Todoroki's first attack gave us time to compose ourselves so he did really good too!".

Todoroki nodded at the praise and said" I do have to thank Midoriya and Jirou-san for saving me.". Jirou gave a thumbs up and Izuku nodded as Momo went to the front of the classroom and said " Alright, We got a announcement from Aizawa-sensei which he told me to pass on, We will be going home after this lunch period and we got a 2-day break for ourselves." The class gave themselves a small cheer for the 2-day break as Momo got back to her seat as Izuku sighed and said " I just hope this villain attacks wont be a common thing.".

Akeno joined up the conversation saying " Well, U.A hero courses do get attacked like once a year but only small-time guys. Not on the scale which happened to us.". Izuku nodded but continued "I am afraid the leader of ones who attacked today hasn't revealed himself so we better be careful." Momo with a confused expression asked " What makes you say that Izuku, Wasn't that blue-haired hand guy the leader.". 

Izuku shook his head and said " That guy was too childish for a big plan like this, they used the media to break the defenses and steal our schedule from the staff room and today, right as we entered. they took out any ways of us contacting for help.". Momo with a bit of thinking agreed as the group continued on eating before packing up to go home with Izuku giving a ride home to Akeno as well.

Midoriya Household-

Inko was watching T.V cause she had nothing to do but was shocked as she heard her son's car horn. There was still 2 hours till he was supposed to be home so Inko went out to greet him. Upon opening the main door, Inko saw Izuku just get out of his car as she said " Hey Izuku! You are home early today. Anything happened?" Inko saw that Izuku seemed a bit moody but Izuku answered " We got attacked by villains during our rescue training class mom.". 

In a split second Inko was upon Izuku checking him for any visible injuries as she asked " ARE YOU OKAY? DOES IT HURT ANYWHERE? IS EVERYONE IN CLASS OK? WHA-". Izuku interrupted Inko by saying " We are fine mom, no one is injured, I just got kicked once and I already healed that injury, don't panic ok?". Taking a few deep breadths, Inko sighed as she said " Oh Izuku, a mom always worries for her child no matter how strong he is. I am glad nothing major happened during this. I know you already ate but want to eat something more? I can make some katsudon!".

Izuku nodded as Inko went to the kitchen to cook as Izuku went to his room and plopped down on the bed. (You wanna discuss with me kit?). A small smile made its way onto Izuku's face as he said "Can't get anything past you huh? Just can't get the image of all that blood when I cut his hands. I know it was necessary but I just feel weird..". A chuckle was heard as Kurama answered (For as strong as you are kit, you have never gotten into a heated real-life fight where other's survival was on the line, had you hesitated today. Who knows what would have happened to that teacher of yours.) Izuku chuckled a bit as he said "If you put it that way. I can say I saved someone, but Kurama-sensei. That thing was surely not human right? I still have my doubts.". (Don't doubt yourself Kit, that thing was indeed not human, My guess is it was once a human on whom the leader might have experimented on to infuse numerous quirks and Since a human body can't take it, the soul must have left as the body lived on like a life-less robot. This might not be the end of them Kit, do you still have the five-element seal on that guy with teleportation quirk?). Izuku nodded and said "Yes I do and it won't go away unless I do it, teleportation type quirks are the rarest kinds on this planet, and we saw him effortlessly teleport soo many people too. He must definitely be one of the mains in that group so I didn't take any chance.".