Chapter 4: Katsuki's fate.

{ blah blah }= me explaining some stuff

( blah blah)=thoughts

"blah blah" = speech

" I AM HERE" IN BOLD IS ALL MIGHT SPEECH

[ oi gaki ] is our favorite Kyuubi.

***************************************************************************************

3RD PERSON POV.

The Bakugou couple decided as Masaru said " This is also our fault and we should take responsibility too but is there a way our Katsuki cant face severe punishment?.". A hero familiar with parenting as said " This is not a behavior a 5-year old can have . maybe your child was influenced by someone in order to get this way, I know a police interrogator with a quirk which makes anyone he asks a question , answer with only the truth but it can be only used on one person only in a day . I can call him to help us.".

Everyone agreed as the hero who gave a suggestion went out of the room to make the call while Mitsuki and Masaru were crying as they were apologizing to Inko and Izuku who regained control as Kurama retracted his control. Inko was trying to get them to stop as Izuku was confused as to what just happened , he blacked out and when he came to , he was seeing his aunt and uncle crying and apologizing to him.

The hero came in as he said " The interrogator decided to meet you in front of your house miss. Bakugou , we will leave the case to the interrogator , I feel like the less people , the better for you guys.". Mitsuki nodded as she said " I thank you for your consideration . And thanks to all the heroes here for helping us find my nephew.", the Bakugou adults and Inko bowed their heads as the heroes said their goodbye's and left.

The Bakugou adults and the Midoriya's started walking towards the Bakugou household, after a few minutes , the 4 people arrived as they saw a man in front of the Bakugou household , Mitsuki went up to the man and asked " excuse me , are you the interrogator we hero swift told us about?", the man nodded and said " yes , miss Bakugou . I also saw the details sent by swift , here is my license.", Mitsuki nodded as they all entered into the house.

Katsuki who was in his room heard the door open and rushed down to greet his parents . Katsuki came into the hall with a cocky smirk as he asked " has deku been found yet?.". Mitsuki was shaking in anger as she saw Katsuki's way of asking for Izuku . Katsuki then opened his eyes and flinched seeing his aunt Inko and Izuku right in front of his parents with Izuku hiding behind his aunt and thought ( shit! did the useless nerd snitch on me? bah , they wont consider quirkless deku's words anyways.).

Mitsuki turned to the interrogator as she nodded at him and the interrogator walked towards Katsuki and stood in front of him as Katsuki intimidated a little by the tall man asked in his usual tone " and who is this geezer?", the interrogator sighed as he focused his eyes which glowed blue and asked Katsuki " Now you will answer all my questions for the next hour with only the truth.".

Katsuki was weirded out and asked " what the hell is this creepy geezer doing old hag?". Mitsuki just went behind Katsuki as she firmly held his hands to prevent him from running around. The interrogator then asked " Now , is it true that you have used your quirk multiple times on Izuku Midoriya with intention to severely harm him 3 days ago?", Katsuki tried to lie by trying to saying he doesn't know what this geezer is talking about him but his mouth automatically answered " yes, I did.".

Mitsuki flinched as tears were slowing coming out but she firmly held onto Katsuki as he yelled " WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON , WHY IS MY MOUTH ANSWERING ON ITS OWN , OLD HAG I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO DEKU.", Mitsuki ignored him as the interrogator asked " why do you call Izuku Midoriya as deku?". Katsuki's mouth again automatically answered " because he is quirkless and a freak and useless,  so he is a deku.".