Chapter 13: A Mall Hang-out Part-1.

{ blah blah }= me explaining some stuff

( blah blah)=thoughts

"blah blah" = speech

" I AM HERE" IN BOLD IS ALL MIGHT SPEECH

[ oi kit. ] is our favorite Kyuubi.

***************************************************************************************

3rd Person POV.

Izuku arrived home , Inko opened the door as she said in a stern expression " Why are you so late Izuku?". Izuku knew it was trouble when his mom uses his full first name . He replied " I found a injured hero and helped her heal so I am late.". Inko had a dis-believing face but Izuku just sighed as he pulled out his phone and shown a selfie of him and Ryukyu during their mini-picnic.

Inko's expression softened as she smiled widely and said " I am glad you are making another friend Izuku.". Izuku just hmm'd in response and both went to the dining room for their Dinner. Izuku then explained in detail about what happened as Inko listened carefully .

Inko then said " You know , I met this lovely women named Rei in my shift today , She was put in the mental asylum even though she is gentle and nice , we made  a nice conversation and somewhere along the way she mentioned that her son will also enter try to U.A through recommendations. Maybe you will be in the same class!". 

Izuku nodded slightly as he said " That is a possibility, I can try to make friends , but I don't wanna expect too much.". Inko nodded , she knew Izuku took his own time to trust people . She is already amazed by the fact that he met Ryukyu and is comfortable enough to call her a friend. She was happy on this development.

After finishing dinner , the mother and son went to their respective rooms and turned in for the night. Momo saw a message on her chat between Izuku and herself. She saw that it was a selfie of Izuku and a heroine who she recognized as Ryukyu who is one of Izuku's favorites. Momo let out a smile as she saw the friendly closeness in the selfie, she thought ( Its finally time you started to move on huh?.).

The next morning.

Izuku done with his morning routine including training is now making his to Momo's house so they can go to the Southern Hail mall to hangout. While walking Izuku was thinking whether or not to invite Ryukyu or not . It was a break day for her today. 

Izuku then decided to invite Tatsuma-san at the end. This might be a good chance for Momo to make a new friend maybe, Izuku did see a few similarities on how both Momo and Ryuko carry themselves. Izuku can guess Ryukyu might be from a high-profile family or clan . Izuku went to contacts on his phone and after selecting Ryukyu's number, he pressed call.

After a few rings , A voice came through the phone " Midoriya-san? good morning!.". Izuku in a bit of a gentle tone replied " Good morning Tatsuma-san , You mentioned you have a break today , so I thought I could invite you to go to the Southern Hail Mall with myself and my friend Momo, whom I talked to you about.". 

Tatsuma realized who the person was and replied on phone " Ah! Momo-san , I would like it , I do have nothing to do today. And I should probably get some new clothes for casual wear as well , a fellow female's opinion would be nice.". Izuku let out a hmm as he said " Well , seems like you are in then . We will meet at the mall as 10 AM then.". 

Ryukyu's voice replied " Sure Midoriya-san , see you there then!.". Izuku replied " See you there too Tatsuma-san.". Ryukyu ended the call to get ready as Izuku who just arrived at the front door of Momo's house rang the bell.

Athena opened the door as she smiled seeing Izuku and said " Ah! Izu-chan , You must be here for the hangout with Momo then , She will be ready soon, why not wait in the lounge , Akira is there too.". Izuku nodded as he gave a small hug to his aunt which she cheerfully returned and went towards the lounge.