Chapter 16 : U.A Entrance Exam!

{ blah blah }= me explaining some stuff

( blah blah)=thoughts

"blah blah" = speech

" I AM HERE" IN BOLD IS ALL MIGHT SPEECH

[ oi kit. ] is our favorite Kyuubi.

***************************************************************************************

bigger chapter than usual.

3rd Person POV.

4 Months later.

40 logs were seen in front of a person as the said person throw a kunai with a seal on it and forms hand sign's and says " Kunai Shadow Clone Jutsu.". The kunai multiplies into 80 and as the kunai's were near the logs. A green flash was seen around the wooden logs and a second later, The multiplied kunai's disappear as a 6 feet tall man appears next to the real kunai and grabs it with one hand while his other hand is seen holding a huge clover sword.

The wood logs then suddenly get cut into 2 and fall to the group as the person lands on the ground. Izuku loosens his muscles as he thinks ( So, 80 is my limit for now huh?, not bad. I think that is quite an achievement in 4 months.). In his mind he hears ( That is a lot of improvement in using thunder god technique kit. Now, let's see how you are with the chains.).

Izuku nodded and instantly 10 chains appeared on his hands, each chain connected to 1 finger. This was something Izuku worked really hard on. The be able to summon the chains from his hands instead of back. Well mainly due to not wanting to buy clothes every time the chains tear through them.

Izuku has full control of the chains using his fingers and has practiced to form the Adamantine chains barrier which is achieved after being able to master 10 chains. The barrier is formed when the chains are positioned in a circular position around an area and Izuku passes Chakra through them to form a barrier.

Izuku knows a weakness of the chains. Unless he is able to catch the enemy by surprise, There is a chance that they might be able to dodge the chains. So, Izuku's aim from here is not to increase the number but perfect his control over them. Izuku then started using the chains like a whip hitting the ground constantly engraving marks on it. 

Izuku knew how deadly strong the chains were. Izuku swore to never use them against an ally unless it is for saving people. Kurama nodded as he said ( Good kit, you got decent control over them. Now to see how much your lightning step progressed and we are ready for the exam.). Izuku nodded as lightning arc's sparked around Izuku's legs as Izuku disappeared and appeared behind the already cut down logs and cutting them more .

Lightning step is his fastest move if he is in a one-on-one fight. But against a number of people? Thunder god level 2 is his go. 

Izuku trained physically more too, he removed the resistance seals at the beginning as they can no longer help him, Izuku also stopped with the weights. Kurama then said ( Well kit, now for the final. To see if you mastered the Chidori Sword). 

The one technique Izuku learned which is quite useful since he has the Kubikiribocho. Izuku concentrated a bit and Kubikiribocho glowed in a mixture of white and blue with Electricity crackling around it. Izuku flashed behind a few meters behind a tree and slashed at mid-air. 

A blue crescent arc which was 4 meters wide traveled as it cut through numerous trees before it dissipated. Izuku can also control this technique as to not cut through his enemies but paralyze them.

Izuku then let out a small breath as he said " Well then, I am fully prepared for the exams tomorrow.". Kurama smiled, never had Kurama seen someone soo young, be soo strong. But Kurama knew, there is always unknown dangers in this world. Major or Minor, It's best to be prepared for them.