Chapter 27: It finally begins.

{ blah blah }= me explaining some stuff

( blah blah)=thoughts

"blah blah" = speech

" I AM HERE" IN BOLD IS ALL MIGHT SPEECH

[ oi kit. ] is our favorite Kyuubi.

***************************************************************************************

3RD PERSON POV.

2 weeks later,

Loud cheering can be heard across the humongous stadium as it was only a matter of minutes before the the event which is on par with the Olympics in terms of popularity begins. Yes, its the U.A sports festival, where the heroes hopefuls who have just entered into the academy a month ago will showcase their skills for all to see hero, civilians or villains alike. Most of the heroes are seen either conversing with each other or patrolling around the stadium.

In the Class 1-A lounge.

Everyone were conversing with one or many as Kirishima could be heard saying, " MAN!! I am excited about this, We will on international television, My mom came to watch me, I hope I will make her proud.", Kaminari grinned at his spiky-haired friend as he said "I am sure we will do well man. You, me and Bakugou trained a lot for this.". Bakugou interfered as he said " As long as your brain doesn't get fried and you start doing weird shit on live.". 

Many laughed as Kaminari dreaded since what Bakugou said could be true. Izuku finally came in the lounge as Mina said " Hey Midoriya, still keeping that mask on today? and what's will all the tattoos in your wrist and arm.". That's right, Izuku wasn't allowed to wear his usual wrist band and his black arm sleeves leaving his storage seals formula to be exposed.

Izuku turned to her as he said," Yes Ashido, I will be having my mask on and I prefer keeping secrecy about my tattoos." Mina pouted a bit at not getting the info she wanted as Momo laughed a bit and said " You might never get to see his true face Mina, I known him for like forever and even I only saw his true face after he got the mask like 2 to 3 times.". 

Mina's pout increased in size as the others were on trying to persuade Izuku into revealing his face. A little while later, the chaos on Izuku's face died out as Todoroki approached Izuku as he announced " Midoriya-san, while you proved yourself to be on top pf the class, I will do my best to defeat you!" The stern and determined voice was instantly noticed by the rest of the class and Kaminari commented "Oi, Oi, Why are you declaring war on class rep Todoroki.".

Izuku said " It's fine Kaminari, in fact, I expect everyone to do their absolute best. We do have to show our ability and prove ourselves to be deserving of being heroes in the future, s I accept your challenge Todoroki-san". Izuku turned around and left the room as everyone stared in awe as Bakugou silently commented "Holy shit that was cool...". Everyone nodded in agreement as they left to follow their class rep to the stadium as it was time for the fest to begin.

WITH THE MAIN STADIUM:

"ALRIGHT LADIES & GENTLEMEN, HERE COMES THE FAMED CLASS 1-A OF THE HERO COURSE, THE BRAVE STUDENTS WHO FACED A DISASTER A WHILE AGO BUT SURVIVED THROUGH WITH THEIR STRENGTH WHICH THEY WILL SHOWCASE TODAY!". Cheering was heard across the huge stadium which can is rumored to be able to fill up to to 100,000 people.

Class 1-A came out following behind Izuku as the students looked around in awe being in such a grand stage only a few have a opportunity to showcase themselves. Present Mic seeing that the Class 1-A were in position announced " NOW WILL COME CLASS 1-B, WHO ARE FIRED UP AS THEY TRAINED EXTENSIVELY IN ORDER TO PROVE THEMSELVES TO BE STRONGER THAN THEIR RIVALS!". 

Class 1-b Came out as competitive glares and smirks were exchanged between 1-A and 1-B students as Izuku waved a bit at Ibara who beamed as she waved back. Kendo came up tp Izuku and Momo as she said " Man, this is big, You both excited.", Momo and Izuku nodded as Momo said "  Good luck to you Kendo.". Kendo grinned as she went back to her class to have them stand in their places. Soon, present mic called the rest of the courses as a total of 250 students were competing for the prize. 

soon from the entry came out Midnight smirking and her hips swaying as many men and teens alike stared at the walking beauty as women cheered for their idol, the students whom she teaches were showing embarrassed expressions seeing their teacher like this as Midnight reached a small podium as she turned on the mike and said " Hello all beautiful ladies and handsome men, I am your host this time and the opening speech will be given by the top scorer of the U.A's entrance exam surpassing even the records of Endeavour and All might by a big margin! Its the Class representative of class 1-A, IZUKU MIDORIYA!".

The last statement got a eyebrow raise and a lot of interest from a particular flaming hero who thought (even All Might's record huh? Seems like you got some huge competition Shoto, You better stop your rebellious actions and take this seriously using your fire side too.). The rest of the top heroes were also interested in the last statement as they kept their attention on probably a upcoming top hero.

Ryukyu who was patrolling about saw the screen as she smiled proudly at her best friend's introduction. 

Izuku came up on the podium as he took the mic offered by Midnight and brought it close to his mouth and said " Good luck to all participants..." In a monotone manner as he handed the mike back to a stunned Midnight who was expected an epic speech as even the crowd was speechless for a moment as Izuku returned to his spot. Inko chuckled as she said " I was expecting this, he might be overwhelmed so he tried to make it short as possible.". Akira and Athena nodded knowing Izuku for a long time.

Midnight got out of her stupr as she announced " A-anyways, with the short but encouraging opening speech, lets get started with the sports festival". The crowd cheered as Momo patted Izuku on the back as she could see he was a bit dejected about not giving a longer and more cheerful speech. Akeno commented " My my~ who knew our seemingly perfect Class rep would be nervous in front of a crowd". class 1-A laughed as Izuku now had a comic depressing cloud raining on him cause even Momo who was trying not to laugh was giggling.

************************************************************************************

WORD COUNT: 1122

A short chapter as my comeback for a while, The official sports fest will begin next chapter. 

Hope the chap was good and my writing hasn't rusted. Please follow for more updates on other books as well and vote if u liked the chapter.

SEE YA LATER.