Chapter 6: a nice play time and starting calligraphy.

{ blah blah }= me explaining some stuff

( blah blah)=thoughts

"blah blah" = speech

" I AM HERE" IN BOLD IS ALL MIGHT SPEECH

[ oi gaki ] is our favorite Kyuubi.

***************************************************************************************

Its been a while guys , as I announced I am done with my important exam , I am gonna upload almost daily but enjoy a new chap of green flash.

3rd person POV.

Izuku and Momo have just arrived in the play ground , and Izuku is still keeping a bit if distance away not wanting to get close easily to the new girl as he said " t-this is the p-playground where all the kids in the a-a-apartment play.". Momo looked around in awe at the well-maintained swings, slides, ladders, a few mixed-ones as she said " w-well, this is my first time in a playground, I always liked books in the l-library.".

Izuku could relate a bit as when he stopped going outside since all his friends turned on him, he also started reading more and more books.  Izuku then saw Momo looking at him with a bright look of expectation as to see which they will play first. Izuku sighed as he pointed to the slide and ran towards it with Momo in tow. 

Izuku even though is more cautious with people is thinking ( this is a nice meeting..").

TIMESKIP - 2 HOURS.

Inko and Izuku were towards towards the limousine leaving from the gate as Inko turned to Izuku and asked " well Izuku, was Momo a nice play mate?". Izuku thought for a bit and said " she is n-nice mama, but what about my school?". Inko then said " lets go in and then talk Izuku!". Izuku nodded and held his mom's hand as they went inside their room.

Izuku and Inko in their complex sat on the sofa as Inko said " sweety, for now I think Its best you get home-schooled till you are in your teens or 12 years old, that way you can have more time to train your quirk like your teacher wants you to..", Izuku was shocked as he thought ( ne, Mr. kurama, how does my mom know about you.) .

Kurama sighed as he answered, " Kid, you were too forgiving and were gonna let that explosive brat get away with what he did to you, he should have known the consequences but he still did it, so I took control for a while and told everyone about my existence as a sentient quirk and teach you how to use chakra, they know it as internal energy tho, not chakra.", Izuku still a bit peeved that Mr. Kurama told them everything just sighed as he looked at his mom who was giving him an amused look seeing all the interesting expressions that Izuku was giving out. 

Izuku then coughed to get attention and said " I see mama, this way I can grow quickly to be hero and not have face those p-people again!.", Inko could see how deeply her kid was effected unconsciously by everything that happened, she could only hope that Yaoyorozu family can light his heart a bit at least.

Inko then informed about the sale of apartment and where they are moving to in a month. Izuku nodded for everything as he was just about to leave but from inside his mind, he heard " KID, quick, ask your mom to buy you a calligraphy set and a few extra bottles of ink, ask questions later!." Izuku who was about to ask nodded as he turned to his mom and asked " Mom, Mr. Kurama is telling me to ask you to buy me a c-cal-li-graphy set and some extra b-bottles of ink too.".

Inko understood that and didn't need to ask why since she trusts Izuku's sentient quirk. Inko pulled out her phone and looked online for a few options and bought a set which also provides extra ink and paper.