Chapter 36: The First Patrol day.

{ blah blah }= me explaining some stuff

( blah blah)=thoughts

"blah blah" = speech

" I AM HERE" IN BOLD IS ALL MIGHT SPEECH

[ oi kit. ] is our favorite Kyuubi.

***************************************************************************************

Izuku's POV:

Walking out of Miruko's agency, I look behind seeing Miruko walk normally except from her rather unnoticeable muscle tensing which I guess she is struggling but is trying to maintain her composure, I did want to offer a car patrol with my car but it will interfere with he training so I held the thought in.

"Alright Green Flash, We will patrol the whole 1KM diameter circle with our agency as the center. There won't be any crimes near but I do wanna get you used to the attention at least and what other things apart from fighting villains that we heroes do.", Miruko explained to me as I nodded my head. Heroes must also have some other responsibilities aside from villains. We are given free-usage of quirk, so community service is also a must as they are things now-a-days which can be done instantly by the right strong quirk.

The correct example would be thirteen, due to large scale destructive fights, the scrap yard gets crammed up a few times, so they commission or request thirteen for help since she can just use her quirk and clear things instantly. Cementoss also works for the most time behind the scenes to quickly repair the destroyed buildings which is commonly done by All Might. Of course, these commission requests are first scanned by the hero commission and then once they approve, it is passed to the hero or their agency.

Walking out of the Agency, Miruko starts jogging beckoning me to keep up and I asked " Do you normally jog around like this?", shaking her head, Miruko replied," I normally jump between building since I don't want to catch public attention since I am after all in the top leagues.". I do agree. It is a law that you don't get to interrupt a hero in duty since it is a punishable offense. 

The kids look at Miruko while they wave excitedly as she also grins softly while waving back. "You seem to like greeting kids.". Miruko turns to me as she says " Well, I always liked kids. energetic, sometimes rowdy and sometimes cute. And they seem to like me a whole lot too.". I nod, well children do adore rabbits.

We have been jogging for a while and nothing much seem to to going, citizens were going about their lives in a peaceful manner. I spot a construction site ahead. The cable holding the wide metal bars seems awfully thin. " Green Flash, prepare to catch the bar!". " On it.". I quickly flash step below the hanging metal bar as the citizens around me were shocked at my sudden appearance.

The cable snaps producing a large whips sound as the bar is now free falling. I quickly jump as I catch the bar with both hands bending a bit at the sudden weight. I use flash step again to the open space in the construction site. I place the bar down softly as the ground shakes a bit at the weight where it is placed. I wait a few seconds as I see the construction crew rushing over. 

The one I think is the manager walks forwards as he bows his head " SIRE HERO! I am extremely sorry for what happened. I hope you didn't injure yourself?". I sigh as I give a small glare and say " I hope this kind of negligence is not shown anymore, this looks like a huge construction site and its in a busy area. You have to be extremely careful with it! If I wasn't around on time, there could have been a tragic incident!". The crew bows in shame as Miruko now comes over.

" This is still a major incident. I will submit what happened here to the police. Luckily nothing happened so you guys will only get a severe warning. be more careful next time!". They all sigh a bit in relief as the manager nods "Yes Miss Miruko!". I turn around and leave with Miruko, I then see a Mother and a small boy in front of us as the mother bowed her head as she said " Thanks soo much for saving us from the metal bar. We would have been crushed if it wasn't for you. Thank a lot!".