Chapter 18: The New Car and A Drive Around City.

{ blah blah }= me explaining some stuff

( blah blah)=thoughts

"blah blah" = speech

" I AM HERE" IN BOLD IS ALL MIGHT SPEECH

[ oi kit. ] is our favorite Kyuubi.

***************************************************************************************

Thank you guys so much, I got 10k reads in this fic. You know It was at 2.2k before I started updating like crazy from 2nd august and in a month exactly, We got near to 8000 reads. This is very big event for me. This book is really popular with you people. I hope we can do better this month. And The amount of votes bro! I always get hella votes in this fic. like an immediate 22 to 27 votes within a day. I am happy soo many people like this. I have a reader or 2 from japan too.

3rd person POV.

Izuku just arrived home as he opened the door and he was met upon a questions over questions from Inko and the Yaoyorozu family. Izuku wasn't able to hear anything so he said in a loud tone " Ok, wait. I will answer your questions one-by-one.".

They calmed down as they all went to the hall as Yaoyorozu family sat on one-side along with Inko and Izuku was on other. Inko went first as she asked " What did you mean by modelling went you went out today.". Izuku just said " Exactly how it sounds, I got a modeling contract with a brand.".

The group were shocked as Akira first recovered and asked " How did this come to be.". Izuku sighed as he leaned back and then recounted the events that happened with Ryukyu. Everyone slowly understood why Izuku accepted as Momo asked " Don't you have your mask on while Modeling?". Izuku shook his head no as Akira again asked " But how? I never managed to convince you to even show me the face.".

Izuku then said " Well, Since I just got my license recently, I have been saving up money for a long time to get my own car. It would have taken me more years but with this contract, I will be able to buy one at the end of the contract.". Akira nodded as Inko asked " But sweety, I could have bought you a car if you asked.".

Izuku chuckled a bit as he said " I just wanted to buy it with my own money is all. Plus I am not going for the Bently range that you got 2 years ago mom.", Athena laughed a bit as she then asked " What type of car are you aiming for.". Izuku immediately said " One of the 7-seater tones which are both tall and give excellent service, The one I have in mind looks really good to!". 

Momo then asked " Will you have time to use it cause school will start.". Izuku shrugged and said " I can get a parking pass on the first day and drive to school from the next. Plus I plan to have a small road trip around Mustafa before school begins.

Everyone nodded as they congratulated Izuku for getting his first job as Athena finally asked the most important question," Which company are you modeling for Izu-chan?". Izuku answered" Clamoir.". Suddenly Momo and Athena had stars in their eyes as Akira exclaimed " You are modeling for Clamoir's! Wow, that is one of the best global clothing company.". Momo and Athena nodded excitedly as they are already ready to read the next showcase magazine which will come out tomorrow.

Momo then asked " Was it a solo photoshoot or a duo?". Izuku said " Like I said previously, It was a duo with Ryukyu.". Momo nodded as she was internally pouting as she thought ( Ryukyu is making her moves too dammit!). Akira then asked " Can you show me your face now?". 

Izuku shrugged as he said " Sure, you guys will know tomorrow anyways, so nothing to hide. Izuku pulled down his mask revealing his face. Athena had to admit, He looked more hotter than the photo described him. Akira was looking like he had accomplished his life dreams as he went around Izuku checking every part of his face which was also done by Inko, who also didn't see her son's face for years.