Chapter 25: USJ Attack!

{ blah blah }= me explaining some stuff

( blah blah)=thoughts

"blah blah" = speech

" I AM HERE" IN BOLD IS ALL MIGHT SPEECH

[ oi kit. ] is our favorite Kyuubi.

***************************************************************************************

Well, back. Still got my fever but bored so writing.

3rd person POV.

Currently we see Inko looking intently at a Izuku wearing an apron and cooking as she said " If I take a picture of this, how much money will I make on the internet under the cation (Uzuki in apron.).". Izuku deadpanned at her as he said " I am pretty sure no will will pay for that mom.". Inko laughed lightly as she said " You never know son, you never know.".

With that, Inko took a pic as Izuku packed his lunch box and put it in a container which he placed in his backpack as he went to change into his U.A uniform. After changing, Izuku took his car keys and said goodbye to Inko as he got into his car and drove towards Momo's place. Stopping in the main drive-way, Izuku honked as he waited for a minute as the doors opened and out came Momo,

She got in as Izuku asked " Did you get the lunch box?". Momo nodded her head yes as Izuku drove towards their school. 

Time-skip.

After the students have changed into their hero costumes,  Aizawa had everyone gather at the buses for a roll call. "Alright, Class reps, have everyone seated properly and have the loud ones in the far back away from me.". Izuku and Momo nodded as they faced the class and Momo said " Alright, Ashido-san, Kaminari-san, Kirishima-san and Toru-san are in the far back along with Mineta-san.". The said 5 deflated a bit at being pointed out so fast as the noisy gang but got in the bus as Izuku then said " The rest are allowed to sit however but do not make much noise". 

Students nodded as everyone got into the buses and the driver set off to their destination. On the way. The students were chattering a bit but not loudly but suddenly Kirishima with a loud voice commented " You know, talking about flashy quirks, Midoriya, Bakugou and Todoroki have eye-catching ones. I wish mine was flashier too." Mina pat him in the back as he said " You quirk is excellent for heroes Kiri, Don't mind!".

Denki then said " I am pretty sure its gonna be hard for Mineta, he has the quirk but a straight-up dump yard personality.". A loud "HEY!!" was heard as many laughed as Izuku saw Aizawa's eyes twitching and knew to not laugh. Not wanted to be included in a secret punishment. Momo sighed as she said " Using words like a dump yard. These people's vocabulary. uhhh". Izuku just chuckled a bit and said " You just got to get used to it Momo.".

The chattering continued as the bus finally arrived at the destination as Aizawa stood up and said " Alright everyone, We are finally in our destination, The USJ-" ""UNIVERSAL STUDIOS JAPAN"". Being interrupted by Mina and Denki, Aizawa glared as he said " As I was gonna say before being interrupted by 2 brainless individuals, This is Unforeseen Simulation Joint. Built by Pro hero and Teacher Thirteen who is also joining us. NOW LETS GET DOWN.".

Uraraka commented " Wow, we will see Thirteen, my favorite hero! she is a expert in rescue!". Everyone got down the buses as they stood in front the huge dome with their second teacher Thirteen waiting for them. Everyone stood in front of Thirteen who started his speech " Listen students! This facility is created to create varies simulations of dangerous situations and disasters and extreme climate conditions under which you will be training to rescue people in each situation." The class listens as Aizawa whispers to Thirteen " Isn't All Might supposed to be here?".