Chapter 32: 1 vs 1 fights part 3

{ blah blah }= me explaining some stuff

( blah blah)=thoughts

"blah blah" = speech

" I AM HERE" IN BOLD IS ALL MIGHT SPEECH

[ oi kit. ] is our favorite Kyuubi.

***************************************************************************************

3RD PERSON POV.

The seats were filled  once again as break time was over. Now moving into the top 8 or quarter-finals of the tournament, Momo and Izuku were back again with the class. Midnight walked onto the stage with a mic as she announced "AND WITH THE FIRST ROUND OF FIGHTS, WE MOVE ONTO THE TOP 8, You can see the list of candidates on the screen so choose which one you support for! Time time to reveal the match-ups!", The younger part of the crowd cheered as the 8 names shuffled on screen.

Match 1: Mina Ashido vs Hitoshi Shinso

Match 2: Yaoyorozu Momo vs Akeno Himejima

Match 3: Hanta Sero vs Izuku Midoriya

Match 4: Ejirou Kirishima vs Itsuka Kendo.

[ I once again spun a wheel of names for the match-ups, Its choosing quite nicely].

Looking up at the screen, Mina got up from her seat to go fight but Kirishima stopped her as he said "Mina!, be careful and try not to speak ok? We see how his previously opponent was gonna respond to him but was hypnotized or something". Mina gave him a grin as she answered "Thanks Kiri! I will make sure to mind it".

Present mic in the booth announced "AND NOW FOLKS, THE FIRST MATCH IN THE QUARTERFINALS IS BETWEEN THE MYSTERIOUS FIGURE FROM THE GENERAL COUSE, HITOSHI SHINSI, GOING UP AGAINST THE CHEERFUL HUMAN KIRBY OF CLASS 1-A, MINA ASHIDO!"

Both contestants walked into the ring giving a nod to Midnight as she began the countdown, "ALRIGHT, 3.... 2.... 1.... FIGHT!!", Without wasting a second, Mina instantly began throwing acid at Shinso while closing the gap between them, Shinso clearly a fit overwhelmed had no choice but to scamper around trying not to be burned as he didn't get a opportunity to speak.

Mina then smirked as she surrounded her feet with acid speeding up towards Shinso, "GOD DAMMIT." Letting out a scream, Shinso tried to make a futile punch showing his lack of training as Mina easily slid under the punch before grabbing the back of Shinso's  shirt as she lifted him up and tossed him down. Hitting the floor hard, Shinso let out spit and blood as his back was severely in pain.

"DAMM YOU BLESSED PEOPLE", Trying desperately to get some kind of reply but failed as Mina just grinned before shooting out some acid. Shinso screamed in pain as Mina just said "Wow, You have a weak body." Before kicking him in the stomach as he was pushed out of the line with the force of the kick. 

Coughing, Shinso gritted his teeth before the robots came to take him away. Midnight came close Mina as she rose Mina's hand declaring "AND THE WINNER IS MINA ASHIDO GOING FOR THE SEMI-FINALS.". The crowed cheered as Mina gave a bright smile waving around before she left the stands. 

Izuku watched a bit proud of his classmate winning soo easily and her cheerful personality catching people's attention. Izuku looked at Kirishima too seeing how even though he was not the smartest in class, his battle instinct is quite crazy. Seeing both Momo and Akeno silently go down, Izuku looked more focused as it was his close friends who are battling after all.

Up in the booth, Present mic started, "Alright folks, THIS IS A MATCH BETWEEN ARGUEABLY SOME OF THE TOP FEMALE CANDIDATES OF THE HERO COURSE. WE HAVE THE THE THUNDER PRIESTESS, AKENO HIMEJIMA GOING UP AGAINST THE GODDESS OF CREATION AND THE PRESIDENT OF CLASS 1-A, MOMO YAOROROZU!".