Chapter 11: Middle school begins.

{ blah blah }= me explaining some stuff

( blah blah)=thoughts

"blah blah" = speech

" I AM HERE" IN BOLD IS ALL MIGHT SPEECH

[ oi kit. ] is our favorite Kyuubi.

***************************************************************************************

3rd PERSON POV.

3 more years went by , Izuku could honestly say that the previous 5 years was the best time of his life. He has a sensei teaching him kindly and pushing him to his limits. His Mom has always been the best , He gained more people he can call family like the Yaoyorozu family and Alena-sensei's family. Alena-sensei gave birth to a baby girl 2 years ago.

She would bring her to their classes and Momo and Izuku would finish their classes faster and play with Maika-chan. Inko , Athena and Alena laughed at first when Izuku was torn between been his way or playing with the child but Maika-chan liked Izuku a lot as she always clung to him the most when she saw him. 

Momo was always jealous of the fact Maika-chan liked Izuku more than her. And was very expressive about it , showing the biggest pout on her face. Momo and Izuku have grown to be much more closer after that sleepover where Izuku explained his past before meeting her. Akira was still on his mission of un-masking Izuku's face which even Inko hasn't seen.

Kurama laughed as he remembered the struggles Naruto's old team went through to try to un-mask Kakashi. Another biggest changes in Izuku are that his hair has started becoming orange in the edges. Kurama was shocked as Izuku's genes as a Uzumaki started coming out. At first Kurama thought it was due to Izuku's family being a descendant , but then remembered that Naruto store his chakra in Izuku.

Which must have gotten Izuku the Uzumaki genes. Izuku progress in Fuinjutsu sky-rocketed. Izuku can create any seal he wants with molding chakra into a seal shape and engraving it to a body or paper. Izuku never touched any of the scrolls Naruto left behind except the Uzumaki fuinjutsu and a few wind-style and Lightning-style technique's.

Izuku tested his chakra using a chakra paper left behind by Naruto and found himself to have Wind and lightning attributes. Kurama then explained Elemental chakra control exercises to Izuku. Izuku with the help of shadow clones managed to ace the exercises which involved;

Wind style elemental chakra control exercises.

-Cutting the leaf in half only using wind-chakra.                                                                                                       -Cutting a wooden plank in half using wing-chakra.                                                                                               -Cutting a normal sized rock in half with wind chakra.                                                                                         - Cutting a boulder sized rock with wind chakra.                                                                                                     - Using wind-chakra to push forward a car. ( Created by Izuku.).

Lightning-style elemental chakra control exercises.

-wrinkling a leaf only using Lightning-chakra.                                                                                                          -Lighting a bulb and keeping it running for 1-hour only using lightning-chakra.                                      -Using D-rank jutsu's constantly to develop resistance to the damage received in return.(Inko let out a tsunami for this one.).                                                                                                                                              -Constantly Charging huge batteries for hours.( Created by Izuku.).