Chapter 19: The Trip starts and the shrine.

{ blah blah }= me explaining some stuff

( blah blah)=thoughts

"blah blah" = speech

" I AM HERE" IN BOLD IS ALL MIGHT SPEECH

[ oi kit. ] is our favorite Kyuubi.

***************************************************************************************

3rd person POV.

Izuku woke up at 6 AM. Excited for the road trip he planned, Izuku got down to the kitchen as he saw his mom making breakfast. Izuku gave her a hug from behind as he said " Good morning mom!". Inko was surprised by 2 things, Izuku almost never gave her morning hugs once he reached his teens and there was a tone of excitement in his voice. Inko thought ( He must be more excited for the trip than what I expected.).

It was true, a chibi Izuku was dancing in his mind waiting to finish breakfast and zoom out. After a while of eating breakfast, Izuku went back to his room as he went for a shower and after wearing the clothes he wanted, He came down with a suitcase and a normal backpack. Izuku gave Inko a goodbye hug which made Inko teary as this was the first time that Izuku was leaving her for a long time.

Izuku arrived outside as he stuffed the luggage into the trunk and got in the car and waved to his mom as he drove to the Yaoyorozu Mansion to say goodbye to Yaoyorozu family. Izuku got to the door and rang the bell as a maid came and opened the door. She greeted Izuku with a smile and a bow familiar with seeing him almost everyday. Izuku also gave a small wave and greeting her good morning as the maid went to wake up the still asleep family.

It took some time to wake up Akira as Athena woke up pretty quickly to wish a safe journey to Izuku as Akira woke up after a bit of shaking and a threat from Athena. Momo woke up instantly as soon as she heard Izuku was here and went straight to the mirror as she adjusted her bed hair and the wrinkled pajamas and then zoomed downstairs leaving a giggling maid.

The family pretty much came down at the same time apart from Momo crashing into Izuku and still complaining about him not taking her. Her parents laughed at the sight but helped Izuku pull off Momo from him. They wished him a safe journey though Momo has a raining cloud above her head as she wished him a safe journey. 

Izuku then hit the road. Since it was still early morning. There wasn't much traffic and Izuku saw quite a few heroes just patrolling the area. 30 minutes later, Izuku finally hit the highway as he started towards his 1st destination. The Hailway resort 500 kilometers from Mustafa. It was a private beach resort with many activities there. Izuku's plan is to stay there till the next day evening and then go to a famous shrine in Kuoh city where he had booked a inn nearby too for a night rest.

You might be wondering, why did Izuku book a resort even if it was for himself. Well the resort is known for its varieties of water sports and cuisine's which Izuku was interested in and there was a circus the next day morning too. After 8 hours, Izuku maintaining appropriate speed reached the resorts and showed his phone which showed the booking paper as they guided him to his suite.

Izuku put his luggage there and changed into his swimwear while also having a XL size white nylon t-shirt to cover his top. He first straight went to the water bikes. There was a time limit of 20-minutes which Izuku made the most of. He did fall off a couple times but it was part of the fun. After his time was up, Izuku parked the water bike back and was thinking what to do. He felt someone approach him as a finger tapped him in the shoulder. 

He turned around and saw 2 women, one had darkish purple hair and the other had Blondie hair. Both women were fairly tall as the one with the dark midnight hair asked him, " Excuse me, Do you mind joining us for the water sofa, the minimum members required were 3 and since we saw you, we thought of asking you.".