Chapter 22: Quirk Apprehension Test and Introductions.

{ blah blah }= me explaining some stuff

( blah blah)=thoughts

"blah blah" = speech

" I AM HERE" IN BOLD IS ALL MIGHT SPEECH

[ oi kit. ] is our favorite Kyuubi.

***************************************************************************************

the new book has been published, check it out. another Mha fic but with a male reader

3rd person POV.

Aizawa after naming each exercises looked towards Izuku as he said " Izuku Midoriya, as the top scorer in the physical exam, you demonstrate the ball throw.". Izuku nodded as he stepped up in the circle with the ball in hand. Izuku using chakra stuck the ball to his hand and made hand signs with the other hand as he thought (Wind-style : Gale Palm)

Right when the jutsu was about to hit, Izuku released his hold of the ball as it got hit with the jutsu and was launched into the sky breaking a few sound barriers. Izuku looked at Aizawa who looked at the meter. Aizawa then turned to the class and said " You have to know your maximum limit first.".  He then showed the score to the class " That is the most rational way to form the foundation of a hero.". Everyone saw the score read 1589 m.

""""WOAH!"""", "wow, that is such a high score.". " are you kidding !!? how can we match that.". "godddammm, 1589 meters.". " As expected of Izu-kun.". Bakugou who closely observed thought ( is his quirk related to air, I don't know but its strong. I doubt my explosions can take it half as far.).

Aizawa then said " Like the school's motto, You guys have to perform plus ultra to remain in this career.". Everyone had nervous beads of sweat as Aizawa gains a scary grin as he says " Now that the demonstration is over, Lets start the real test.". The class nods as everyone starts to warm up by themselves.

1st test: 50-meter dash.

Iida and Tsuyu were the first against each other. The robot said start as both of them dashed to the finish. Iida due to his quirk managed to get 3.04 seconds. Tsuyu who jumped horizontly with less height and more forward force got 5.58 seconds. Iida thought ( since it was only 50 meters, I could only change up to 3rd gear.). 

one y one everyone went. most people whose quirk wasn't related to speed or physical enhancement got between 6.80 to 8 with a short purple-ball haired boy getting the lowest. It was finally Izuku and Bakugou turn as both went to the start line, Bakugou stood leaning forward with his hands facing back to propel himself with explosions meanwhile Izuku just stood with his hands in his pocket.

The robot said Began as Izuku instantly flashed to the finish as the robot read " 0.13 seconds.". Bakugou didn't let the shock distract him as he propelled himself past the finish as the robot announced " 4.56 seconds.". The class was shocked at Izuku's score even Aizawa who saw the entrance exam footage, witnessing it live was a new thing as he thought ( That was soo fast! I blinked and he was in finish, that speed is a big plus in a battle if he can control it.). 

Izuku hmm'd at his fastest speed with flash step. He didn't reveal his lightning step because he wants it as a trump card. Izuku was swarmed by his classmates as they all asked him questions. Izuku sweat dropped as Aizawa announced the next test which made everyone pay attention.

2nd test: Grip strength.

Izuku who practiced years to hold the Kubikiribocho knew he can do well on his own strength but wanted to add chakra to see what the results would be. One by one everyone did the grip strength. Momo got the highest amongst girls followed by Ochako and Akeno. Momo created a mini hydraulic press which took the grip strength to 1000 kgs.