Chapter 12 : Growth and Another bond begins.

{ blah blah }= me explaining some stuff

( blah blah)=thoughts

"blah blah" = speech

" I AM HERE" IN BOLD IS ALL MIGHT SPEECH

[ oi kit. ] is our favorite Kyuubi.

***************************************************************************************

WE FINALLY HIT 500 FOLLOWERS. LETS GOO.

3rd PERSON POV.

TIME SKIP - 2 YEARS 6 MONTHS.

Izuku age- 16.

The last bell of the school day rang , the students cheered since its a 2-day weekend , A lot has happened these 2 and a half-years. Izuku and Bakugou were the top 2 in academics , Izuku dominated the physical category as well , while Bakugou was in the upper middle of the class in terms of physicals since he just started training his body 2 years ago.

Izuku was the most mysterious person in the whole school , his looks were hidden , there was not much info about his quirk given by Izuku , Izuku almost doesn't speak to anyone unless the teachers ask him a question . 

Bakugou was quite popular due to his strong quirk and cool personality. Bakugou didn't let it get to his head tho. Bakugou always stayed as humble as he can ever since rehabilitation was over. Inko called Mitsuki as they both cried over the phone while talking to each other. 

Inko and Mitsuki have meet-ups twice or thrice a month to go to mall or just walk around. Inko was still not ready to see Katsuki. Momo was really lonely without Izuku when he goes to school but Momo started training more in her free time to get stronger . Izuku would hang-out as much as he can with Momo on the last 3 to 4 days of the week. 

Momo's stamina training given by Kurama and Izuku paid off rewardingly . Izuku mastered making seals with only chakra. Izuku after working hard for 1 year finally cracked the flying god thunder jutsu. Izuku made his own formula. Izuku is able to use it but not perfectly and it takes a large amount of chakra. Izuku then held of further training till after the junior high ends and they get the 3 month vacation.

Izuku finally was able to produce chains from chakra after mastering the making the seals from chakra. Izuku is presently able to control 4 chains perfectly from his back. Izuku also studied a scroll which says that upon reaching 10 chains , it is possible to form a barrier which is strong enough to stop Kurama's attack. 

Izuku took his flash step to another level by using lightning chakra to increase the speed of the technique . It was painful at beginning but after a 1 month of training along with shadow clones, it paid off , Izuku named it -Lightning step-. It's not much chakra consuming and is best for short range fights. 

Izuku also perfected using the Kubikiribocho and adding Wind attribute to it in order to cut through obstacles. In other cases the sword which was a blunt to almost circle edge is used to provide blows which deal damage to bones , muscles and internal parts. Kurama stated Izuku to be at elite-jonin to Quasi-kage range in terms of overall battle power. 

Izuku also leant how to play guitar in the free time to honor his mother's request.

We now see Izuku exiting out of the school as he thinks ( Hmm , I will go to the mountain hide-out to practice the waterfall-walking , It is the hardest chakra control exercise.). Izuku after exiting the school gate sprinted home at impressive speed. After 20 minutes. Izuku arrived at the main gate of both his family and Yaoyorozu family's houses. Izuku flashed his card at the screen beside the gate as it opened up and Izuku jogged inside.