Chapter 15: End of Junior High. Time for Intense training.

{ blah blah }= me explaining some stuff

( blah blah)=thoughts

"blah blah" = speech

" I AM HERE" IN BOLD IS ALL MIGHT SPEECH

[ oi kit. ] is our favorite Kyuubi.

***************************************************************************************

3rd Person POV.

Izuku and Momo arrived after the hangout at the mall. On the way, Izuku was trying hard to convince Momo to delete the picture of his full face. But Momo didn't do it and said that she will do it if Izuku stops wearing the mask from now. This made Izuku silent as he gave up and prepared to face his uncle's wrath.

Momo swiped her card at the gate as the gate opened and Momo made a dash towards her house as Izuku wanting his last moments went to his home to keep the clothes in the cupboard.

Momo's POV.

I am soo exited to show this pic to my parents. Izu-kun deserves it for hiding his face from me after all I tried to make him take it off. But he sure looked handsome! And his smile!, I wish to see that again and again and feel like I can get lost staring at it.

I shoved the doors open which made a big sound as Mom who was in the hall was alerted and she asked " What's wrong sweetie? You sure put a lot of power into opening the doors.". I made a embarrassed chuckle as I said " Mom, I took a photo of Izuku's full face!.". Mom dropped her teacup which broke on contact with the floor as she practically teleported to my side and yelled " WHAT, IS IT TRUE SWEETIE, YOU MANAGED TO SEE IZUKU'S FACE? HOW?!!?". 

I was about to explain but I heard a loud voice scream " WWWHAAAAAAAATTTTT!?!? IZUKU SHOWED HIS FACE!?!?". I had to cover my ears with how loud my dad's voice was. I looked to see Dad running down the stairs as he shook my shoulders and yelled " TELL ME MOMO , WHY DID HE SHOW ITTT!". I was dizzy at this point as I managed to say " d-dad , y-you are m-mak-ing m-me d-d-izz-y!". 

Dad heard me as he stopped shaking me back and forth but kept his undivided attention on what I will say as Mom said " Hurry and tell sweetie , How did you capture a pic of Izuku's face without mask.". I then listed how Izuku wanted to show his sincere feeling to Ryukyu for our friendship as my parents listened without a word.

Mom said " WOW! this new friend of your must mean a lot to Izuku if he was willing to go as far.". Akira then in a blank voice " So , I did all the things I did just so he reveals his face to someone new?". Dad now had a cloud of depression above him as Mom and I laughed at him.

Mom then slowly stopped laughing as she said " Well , what are you waiting for , Show us the pic!". Dad lost his depression cloud as he came to my side as eagerly waited for my to show the pic. I opened up my gallery and I showed them.

 I opened up my gallery and I showed them