Chapter 29: It's Time for 1vs1 fights! Part-1

{ blah blah }= me explaining some stuff

( blah blah)=thoughts

"blah blah" = speech

" I AM HERE" IN BOLD IS ALL MIGHT SPEECH

[ oi kit. ] is our favorite Kyuubi.

***************************************************************************************

3RD PERSON POV.

Seeing the leaderboard, the audience cheered for the top 16 as everyone knew what the final round was going to be. A 1 vs 1 tournament. Others excluding the top 16 got off the stage as Midnight tapped onto her mic gaining attention as she said " We will be having a 1 hour time gap till the one versus one's begin, We will conduct some small events for those who lost the second round.".

A few people got off their seats for a snack break since there is time for the important events whereas the top 16 went for a snack or lunch break to store back some energy. Izuku was hoping to go around some stalls with Momo but seeing her with the female gang, he chose not to. (I never seen Momo make many friends her age, guess I will go alone.).

Visiting the stalls, Izuku ate some Takoyaki and have a couple energy drinks. Looking around to pass time, Izuku spotted Ryukyu standing in line for the Ice cream while giving a kid her autograph, approaching Ryukyu, Izuku waved at her who quickly waved back with a smile as she said " You beat All Might's record Izuku, I couldn't even keep up with your movements!", 

Giving a eye-smile, Izuku answered " I had to show the villains what I am made off, since we both know gangs and villain groups will watch this to target any upcoming talents.", Nodding in understanding, Ryukyu asked " So, wanna have some ice cream, my treat?", "Sure, I will take a scoop of lichi flavored one.", Ryukyu nods as Izuku gets in line apologizing to the person behind him for cutting the line. The person just waved it off since Izuku won't be buying anyways.

Strolling around, Ryukyu was telling about her recent villain encounters to an eagerly listening Izuku as he asked " The hero-killer? you are assigned to go after him as well?", Ryukyu nods replying " a lot of heroes have died by his hands and so have civilians, this villain needs to be stopped, so I accepted once they offered me the mission. (Hmm,  Ryukyu is very strong so, I believe she will stay safe.), checking the time, Izuku threw the empty ice cream cup in the trash can and said " Well, the break time is almost up Ryukyu, gotta go to see the match-ups".

"Good luck Izuku!", waving her off, Izuku lightly jogs towards the arena where they are told to gather after the 1 hour break. Arriving on time, Izuku sees others waiting for the match-ups as well, Tapping onto the mic, Midnight catches everyone's attention as she starts " The match-ups will be presented on screen, AND THE FIRST MATCH WILL BE...".

The contestant's names roll around and finally stop showing

1. Ibara Shiozaki vs Akeno Himejima

2. Ochako Uraraka vs Mina Ashido

3. Itsuka Kendo vs Shoto Todoroki

4. Toru Hagekure vs Izuku Midoriya

5. Mei Hatsume vs Hitoshi Shinso

6. Denki Kaminari vs Ejirou Kirishima

7. Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu vs Hanta Sero

8. Bakugou Katsuki vs Yaoyorozu Momo

[ I actually spun a wheel for the match-ups lol, don't know why only women were chosen in the first few fights.]