Chapter 33: 1 vs 1's part 4 and end of tournament

{ blah blah }= me explaining some stuff

( blah blah)=thoughts

"blah blah" = speech

" I AM HERE" IN BOLD IS ALL MIGHT SPEECH

[ oi kit. ] is our favorite Kyuubi.

***************************************************************************************

3RD person POV:

It was the top 4 left who were Mina, Momo, Kendo and Izuku as they were are on the stage as Midnight was addressing the audience, "Alright guys, time for the top 4 and let us see the match-up!", 4 names shuffled around on the screen as they finally stopped revealing 

Match 1: Mina Ashido vs Itsuka Kendo.

Match 2: Izuku Midoriya vs Momo Yaoyorozu.

Momo who was still exhausted from her match looked a bit nervous as she saw Izuku look at her with a even stare. Mina was still bubbly as ever but Kendo was a bit exhausted and in pain from her fist hitting the concrete harder than ever during her match with Kirishima. Midnight announced "Alright, its time for the match 1 between Mina Ashido and Itsuka Kendo, may the other participants wait on the side.". Momo and Izuku walked off towards Midnight's station beside the arena as Mine and Kendo stood, facing each other.

Midnight walked in between as she put forwards her hand" Alright then!, 3... 2... 1.... BEGIN!". Mina started by shooting acid at high speeds towards Kendo who was running around the field dodging, Mina seeing that her opponent was too agile for her aim started sliding around the floor throwing acid on the ground limiting Kendo's movements. Kendo noticing having her movements restricted concentrated her quirk on one arm making it the size of a truck as she pushed off the ground using the fist launching herself more than 13 meters in the air.

Instead of panicking, Mina tool the opportunity to shooting acid at the airborne target as Kendo with her hand still big aimed it towards Mina, while falling down at her. Kendo's hand was working as a shield but it was still being burned by the acid as Kendo cringed in pain, Mina releasing acid from her feet in one quick push of her feet quickly slid off dodging the fist and Kendo hit the concrete full force, Kendo gave a shout in pain as Mina took the opportunity to quickly slid up and kick the disoriented Kendo in the back pushing her off the arena.

Pressing a button to call the med bots. Midnight announces "AND THE WINNER OF THAT MATCH WAS MINA ASHIDO!", With present mic in the booth continuing, "WOW, OUR ACID QUEEN STRIKED AGAIN WITH A CLEAN VICTORY USING AGAILITY!" Aizawa continues " Ashido's quirk is very versatile and dangerous seeing she can control the acidic level of her acid and she has a excellent way of controlling it as well.". Mina grins while waving and going of the stage as Midnight comes up saying "Alright, time for the second match-up of the semi-finals, its Izuku Midoriya vs the princess of UA, Momo Yaoyorozu.".

Izuku walks up to the stage with no expression on his face while Momo walks up determined to do her best. 

Izuku's POV:

Momo... U have come a long way in training, I will test you today on your progress "Alright Momo, show me your training!", she nods bringing out her staff and creating a waist pouch for her throwable's. I look at Midnight who walks up the stage putting her hand forwards as she starts "Alright then, 3...., 2...., 1...., START!". 

Momo rushes me striking forward with the staff which I push aside with palm. 

3rd Person POV:

Using the momentum from which Izuku pushed the staff, Momo rotates striking from the side as Izuku jump avoiding the staff. Momo then extends the staff from where she held causing Izuku to hold the staff while being pushed off due the force of its extension. Izuku raises his hand striking the metal staff and breaking it to stop the extension as Momo absorbs the part of the staff as she takes out a handful of shuriken throwing at Izuku who jumps aside to avoid it.