Chapter 54-Being Truthful

The cuffs are undone and my arms are freed. Joon comes and kneels in front of me, in between my legs.

"Baby girl, you are being so good. I think it is time for a reward for you."

Without any warning, he shifts forward and pushes into me slowly causing me to moan loudly.

"Since you have been such a good girl, I want you to cum whenever you feel ready, as many times as you want."

He starts rocking into me slowly. Leaning down, his elbows go onto the bed on either side of me and his hands go to the side of my head. He kisses me sweetly as he moves in and out of me slowly. My orgasm builds quickly and I fall over the edge easily after being denied so many times.

"That's my girl. Good?" Joon asks.

"S-so go-good." I stammer.

He shifts and sits up, his hands going to my hips, holding on, firm but gentle, lifting them off the bed slightly to get a different angle.

"You feel so good. I love you, Ava."

"I love you Joonie."

He continues to make sweet love to me and I cum once more before he follows behind me. Once our breathing has calmed down a little, he lifts me in his arms and carries me to the bathroom where Yoongi is waiting in a tub filled with bubbles. Joon sets my feet down carefully in the tub and I grab Yoongi's hand to help me settle down between his legs in the tub. Joon leans down and kisses my forehead before leaving the bathroom. The water is so hot and feels so good on my muscles. I lean back and rest my head on Yoongi's shoulder as his arms go around my waist.

"This is nice." I sigh.

He places a kiss on my temple.

"Lean up for me."

I do as he says and he takes his hands, soaping them up, and starts massaging my shoulders and down my arms.

"I'm proud of you, you know."

"Me? Why?" I ask, surprised.

"You were getting uncomfortable and you let us know."

"I was worried. I didn't want to do that and you guys be disappointed in me but I remembered what you said about trust."

"Good girl." He kisses the back of my neck as he continues to massage. "You were such a good girl, taking your punishment tonight."

I hate to admit that his words make me feel proud. His hands move down my back and massaging and kneading. I turn quickly and water sloshes on the floor, he freezes, his eyes going wide.

"Wait, what about you and Hobi?"

He gives me a warm smile. "Ava, it's okay. Tonight was enough with the five of them. Hobi and I can wait. It isn't always about sex. Sometimes it is enough satisfaction seeing you submit like that, trusting us all to take care of you. Would I have liked to bury myself inside you? Always, but part of our role as your dom is knowing when you have reached your limit."

"And taking care of you afterward." Hobi says, walking in and holding a big fluffy towel.

He sets it on the counter and then walks over. There is a small stool beside the tub that I didn't notice before. He takes a seat on it.

"Turn around."

I do as he motions and my back is to him, Yoongi to my side. He takes a cup and fills it with water, pouring it over my head. Next, he gets shampoo and lathers my hair, massaging and scratching as he goes, causing me to moan in appreciation and them to chuckle.