Chapter 46-Small Separation

The guys have a concert the next night and I decide to stay and rest. It is the last concert in the States and then they are off to Europe. I haven't brought it up yet but I won't be able to travel with them. I still have 7 more days before I can fly. They will be there almost an entire week before I can join them.

I am lying on the couch watching Breakfast at Tiffanys when the door flies open and seven rowdy men come into the room. I am greeted by all of them before they break off to take showers. Getting up, I sneak to the hallway and down and knock on Manager Lee's door.

"Ava? Is something wrong?"

"Well, not really but I do need your help."

"Come in."

About 5 minutes later, I made it back to our room just as the food arrived. The guys weren't out yet so I didn't have any explaining to do. Once everyone was changed and seated, and had a plate of food, they started talking about plans once we got to Europe and all the places they wanted to take me on their week break once we arrived. I was sitting on the couch and Kook was leaning back against my legs. I looked at Manager Lee and he nodded his head.

"Kook, can you put my plate down there for a minute?"

"Sure."

After placing my plate down, he continued eating.

"Um, guys, we need to talk about something."

All eyes turned to me.

"Yes, love?"

"So, I...well the flight leaves for Europe in the morning right?"

"Yeah, early too so we should get to bed soon. Do you need help packing?"

"No, because I, well, I won't be able to join you tomorrow."

Silence. Everyone stops eating. Before they can jump to the wrong conclusion I continue.

"The doctor said that I can't fly for 10 days when he was here and that was only 3 days ago. So, I am going to have to take a later flight."

"Then we will wait on you." Kook shrugged like it is no big deal.

I look at Manager Lee.

"Guys you can't. You have interviews and rehearsals. The interviews cannot be canceled or rescheduled." He tells them.

"Fuck." Beside me Yoongi puts his plate on the floor in front of him and runs his hands through his hair. "We can't just leave her here alone. Especially still being hurt."

"I won't be alone. Seung is staying with me. He is not going to leave my side. I am not even planning on leaving the hotel. Besides, I need to finish putting the final touches on the individual parts of the book."

"What about the photo shoot?" Tae asks.

"It is next week so we should be fine." Joon says giving him a look.

"I don't like this sweet girl."

"I know Hobi but we don't really have a choice. I would rather be cautious."

He nods his head. The rest of the meal goes by in silence. After we are done, they all head off and make sure they are packed. They have to leave for the airport in 3 hours so we all decide to stay up and watch a movie to spend some time together. We are on the bed. Yoongi is propped up against the headboard. I am sitting between his legs leaning back on him. Hobi is lying in between my legs with his head on my stomach. Jimin is sitting like Yoongi and Tae and Kook are leaning back against him. , lying down, each with a hand on my leg. Joon and Jin are on the other side of me. Everyone has a hand on me in some way.