Chapter 19-Scaredy Cat

I wake up to an empty bed. There is a note on the pillow beside me telling me he hated to leave me but had to be at Hybe early. I reach over, pick up my phone, and see several texts.

Hobi: in case you didn't see my note, I had to be here 

early. I wanted to stay very badly. Have a good day, sweet girl.

I smile and go to the next one.

Jungkook: I was wondering if you would come to 

have dinner with us at the dorm? Then, maybe we 

can work on my portion.

Me: Yes, I would love that.

Jungkook: Awesome. 7:00 PM.

I get up and start to get ready for the day. I have to go to Hybe for a little bit today. I didn't tell them, but I need a few more pictures from dance practice. Since I don't have meetings and will be going to their place later, I dress more comfortably. I pull on a pair of ripped black skinny jeans and a green and black flannel plaid shirt. I roll the sleeves up to my elbows and leave the top 2 buttons open. Throwing on my Vans, I am out the door and on my way by 11:00 AM.

I only need my camera, so I decided to drop everything else in Yoongi's studio since it is closest to the elevator, so I don't have to lug it all around. Since he gave me the code, I let myself in. All the lights are off, and the only thing illuminating the room is the screen from his computer. I leave the lights off since I am just setting my stuff down.

I feel arms slide around my waist from the back, and it makes me jump.

"You scared the shit out of me." I breathe out.

I hear him chuckle in my ear. "Sorry about that. I had just got done changing in the bathroom when I heard the door click open."

He kisses me on the cheek, and I turn my head to look at him over my shoulder and pout a little. He copies my pout.

"Aww. How can I make it up to you?" He whispers in my ear, making me shiver.

He kisses the side of my neck below my jaw and works his way down to my shoulder. His right hand slowly starts sliding down and goes under my shirt to the button of my jeans. He turns my head so he can kiss me. He distracts me by exploring my mouth with his tongue, and he slowly unbuttons and unzips my jeans.

His hand slides into my pants and panties and dips down to run a finger through my slit, barely grazing my opening, making me gasp a little.

He stops kissing me, moving to whisper in my ear. "I heard a secret." He says in a singsong voice. "I heard that you were a good girl for Hobi. Huh?"

I mean, how else do you answer a question like that? I simply nod my head. He moves back to my lips and hovers just above kissing me so that when he talks, his lips barely brush mine.

"Do you want to be a good girl for me, and let me show you how sorry I am for scaring you?" Well duh.

"But don't you have dance practice? I don't want you to be laaattee."

The last word is drawn out on a breath as he skillfully begins rubbing my clit in circles.

"Then I guess I better bring my A game, hmm?" He hums in my ear.

He pulls his hand from my pants and turns me around, pushing me until the back of my legs hit the couch. He squats down, pulls my shoes, pants, and panties off, and then pushes me to sit on the couch. He gets on his knees and positions himself so that the back of my thighs are resting on his shoulders. His head suddenly turns, and he looks at my thigh. I know exactly what he is seeing. Thanks to Hobi, there are teeth marks and a hickey on the inside of my left thigh. He looks at me and gives me that smirk before placing a kiss on the abused skin and then turns and then, without any warning, dives in and attacks my clit with his tongue.