Chapter 49-Prize

Well fuck me.

When I enter the bedroom, all four of them are naked and lounging on the bed. Hobi is shuffling a deck of cards.

"Want to play a game?" He asks, raising his eyebrow at me.

"What kind of game?"

"Have you ever played the card game war?"

I look at him like he has lost his mind. "Yeah, but you want to play a card game. Now?"

"Yep, so here is how it works: the winning card gets a "favor". Hearts and diamonds are hands, and spades and clovers are mouths. The winning card suit gets to pick one person to use their hands or mouth in any way they want to them but no finishing. The winner of the game gets the grand prize."

"And that is?"

"Up to the winner."

"I'm game."

I strip down and climb on the bed. It is hard to not be self-conscious when you are sitting naked in front of four perfect men. Hobi deals out the deck and I win the first round. I chose Hobi to give me a kiss. He scoots over and kisses me. I tangle my hand in his hair and he deepens the kiss. When he pulls away, I am breathless.

Jimin wins the next round and taps his lips. I crawl over to him and straddle his lap as I kiss him deeply. When I pull back it takes everything in me to move from his lap. Hobi wins next and gives me an evil grin. He scoots back so that he is leaning against the headboard and puts his hands behind his head, looking down at his dick. I crawl over and take him into my mouth.

I swirl my tongue around the tip and then take him to the back of my throat. I keep alternating between the two until I can tell he is close and then I stop, smile sweetly at him, and return to the game. He looks pissed but he made the rules. Jin wins next and opts for a deep passionate kiss. I win again and this time choose Jungkook but he has apparently had enough of this game. He tosses his cards to the floor and dives at me, making me squeal.

"Jungkook, you can't win them all," Hobi says, chuckling.

Jungkook could care less. His tongue is currently exploring my mouth. The sound of cards hitting the ground barely registers as my legs are being spread. I gasp into the kiss as I feel a tongue flick across my clit. I moan out and Kook breaks the kiss, moving down to my neck.

"Damn, I missed that taste." I see Jimin sit up and wipe his mouth with the back of his hand.

"My turn." Hobi dives in without any hesitation and I can't help it, my eyes close.

"Hang on."

Hobi stops and looks at Jin. He helps me off the bed and instructs Hobi to lie down on the bed. He guides me to hover over his face and then pushes me forward. Hobi latches on to my clit again and I feel Jin line up with my entrance. He slides in slowly eliciting a moan from me.

"Yes, love. Sex is not everything but I did miss this tight pussy."

He starts at a steady and aggressive pace. Jin is usually on the more gentle side but I guess it has been a while. I feel my orgasm building and Hobi reaches up and pinches my nipples. It sends me over the edge. Jin doesn't slow down but tells Hobi to scoot up the bed.

"Now, my love. Hobi did such a good job making you feel good, I think it is only fair that you return the favor."

Hobi wraps his hand around his member and I lower down to take him all the way to the back of my throat. He moans out and his hand rests on the back of my head. I flatten my tongue on the underside of him and work him in and out of my mouth. He starts pumping into my mouth and Jin picks up his pace. A slap lands on my ass and it pushes me over the edge. I moan out as I squirt on Jin and the moan tips Hobi over. As soon as Hobi is done, I am pulled up flush to Jin's chest and he bands his arm around my stomach before pumping a few more times cumming as well.