Chapter 27

Rose's POV

      It's been around three days since Lily helped me seal the dragons power. During the last couple days we've been talking about what the plan was going to be going forth.

       Crazily enough, Lily said she actually knows of a way to free my mom, but apparently it wasn't going to be easy. According to her there was something that we needed to find before we could even attempt to do it.

                  "We're going to need an ancient relic called a 'Spirit Reaper'." She explained. "It's an artifact that is capable of cutting through any form of magic seal even on a deity level. Eons ago, an ancient mage had created it to try and unseal the primordials.

        "However, the gods obviously weren't going to just let that happen. They managed to kill the mage and obtain the artifact but much to their disdain, they couldn't destroy it. All they managed to do was fracture it into three pieces and hide them in different locations."

     An artifact that even the gods couldn't destroy. That has got to be one extremely powerful relic. Hearing that, there's no doubt in my mind that it could actually work.

     Not only does she already know a way to locate the pieces but she's also willing to go with us to gather them. There is however a couple problems with this whole situation.

      The first issue is that we aren't the only one's looking for these pieces, according to Lily there is actually quite a few people looking for the relics and most of them are pretty shady. Seeing as how these relics are not only indestructible but most likely priceless, it's to be expected that greedy hands were looking for them.

      The next issue is that more likely then not the pieces are going to be guarded by all sorts of things. Which I figure we can deal with things as we get to it. There's no actual way of knowing what we're going to be dealing with so no point stressing about it until we know more.

      But the last issue is the most pressing one. According to Lily, this artifact was torn apart and hidden by the gods, so I'm going to bet they're not exactly going to be happy about someone trying to gather all the pieces. They're obviously not gonna just sit back and let it happen.

       Add that to the fact that I'm already on the gods' shit list and I'm pretty much fucked... But that's life I guess, I'm not just going to give up because the gods themselves are after me. I'll be damned if anything keeps me from getting my mom back.