Chapter 08

Unknown POV

             "Have you found that decrepit old mage yet or not?"

                          "We have a lead on a location. I have men checking into it as we speak."

               "A lead? All you have is a fucking lead? I have until tomorrow to bring that mage in or it's my head!! Trust and believe, you're head will roll first if I don't have him tonight.."

   Watching the pitiful man in front of me cower as I said that made me laugh. Such a pathetic fool. However, I am completely serious, if I go back tomorrow empty handed then I'm fucked. I was about to start in again on this idiot when we both noticed his pocket start to glow.

    Pulling out a communication stone, the guy looked to be listening intently before looking relieved. Yet not a second later he once again looked panicked as he looked back to me.

             "Sir, my men have reached the location and can confirm that the mage is there. It's an island far out at sea, apparently the mage had been exiled there."

                        "And? Tell them to bring him to me immediately!!"

             "Well, the thing is..."

                          "Just spit it out already. I don't have all fucking day.."

               "Apparently the mage is not alone. There appears to be two others. Both females, late teens, one's a human and the other a wolfkin."

                            "What about them? They're just little girls, either get rid of them or bring them along, could always use some stress relief.

    Tell your men to hurry up and once they at least have the mage they are to cast a connection circuit so we can teleport them here. I don't have time for them to sail back.."

                   "Yes sir, right away sir!!"

       After relaying my orders through the communication stone the idiot bowed to me then quickly walked away. Once he was gone I leaned back in my chair and let out a long sigh. That was too close. One more day without results and I would be fucked.

       But crazy enough those morons are somehow pulling it off. I should have that mage here within the hour and maybe even a couple new toys. The human girl may be fun but I'm excited about the wolfkin girl. I've never had a wolfkin plaything before. I'll thoroughly enjoy breaking her.

          'I can't fucking wait!!...'