Chapter 21

Unknown POV

                        "FUCK. FUCK. FUCK!!!..."

             "Calm down brother! You must calm down...."

                           "CALM DOWN?!?! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO TELL ME TO CALM DOWN?!?!"

                "Brother please!! I implore you, this space cannot handle much more before it breaks!!"

         Finally taking a look around I noticed that I had released too much of my power in my rage. The dimensional space we were currently in seemed to be fracturing do to the immense strain.

        So, after taking a deep breath, I reeled my power back in and regained my composure. Walking over to my throne I sat down and glared at my fellow deities.

                  "Just what in the actual fuck just happened? I must be to consumed in my thoughts, I had somehow stooped low enough to think that was a HUMAN child.

       What a ridiculous notion am I right? A mere mortal child being capable of merging with Kronos, I must be delirious. The stress must be getting to me...."

      Yes. Stress. That had to be it, I did have a habit of letting my stress consume me often. I rarely took the time to relax or reflect on my own health. There's no way what I saw had been reality.

             "U-uum.. Brother? I don't believe that is correct.."

                        "No? I guess that's somewhat relieving. So I'm not at fault for seeing something so absurd. It must have been an illusion then correct? But Kronos has never  been proficient with illusions nor even bothered with them. So who..."

                "A-again brother, that i-is not c-correct..."

                            "Just what are you implying?"

                  "W-well, um..."

    As he was stuttering and scrambling to find the right words to say he was suddenly pushed aside rather roughly. In his place now stood one of my sister deities and she looked pissed.

                                       "Oh just tell him you fucking coward. Look brother, we all saw it. As unbelievable as it may be, it was a fucking mortal that merged with him. Just as it was a mortal that fucking expelled us from the space as if we were mere infants."

------------------------------------------------------

                              Jiranio's POV

            'He's done it!! He's actually done it!!'

     Finally, no longer will we be caged animals. No longer will we suffer in the darkness. I can't wait to be able to physically feel the wind on my skin, to be able to walk the land, to be free.

    My brother's awakening had brought back a hope we primordials had long thought was unreachable. But now that he has merged with his vessel and is fully manifested in this plane of existence the cracks are growing.

     I can feel our prisons slowly falling apart. It won't be long now until the chains are broken. And when that time comes, the gods will know what true fear is, what true pain is....

             "Don't make us wait too long brother..."