Chapter 20

Rose's POV

              "What the hell happened? Why do you look like that? What was with that shockwave? Where did you go? How the fuck are we here right no-....mmhmhmff.."

          "Hold on, hold on, one thing at a time."

     I was immediately bombarded as Cici asked too many questions in the same breathe then I could keep up with. I had to use my hand to cover her mouth just to get her to relax a little.

           'She's not the only one with questions..'

      After a couple of minutes Cici finally managed to calm down but as I was moving my hand so she could talk I noticed her face suddenly start to turn red. It was then that I realized what position we were in. After tackle-hugging her, we had ended up on the ground with me straddling her. And to make matters worse I was currently leaning into her close enough to be practically laying on her, our faces only centimeters apart.

        I could feel my face start to heat up as I quickly jumped up and off of her. I couldn't even look directly at her as I offered my hand to help her up.

                "How about we head inside before we talk, that way we won't have to worry about any unwanted eavesdroppers." I said as I started making my way to the front door.

      This place hasn't changed at all since I've been gone. All the enchantments my mom put on the property over the years kept it clean and upheld. And with the almost insane amount of security wards and spells she put over everything here, nobody has been able to even step foot on the property to mess with anything.

       Not like anyone would want to try, everyone knew not to fuck with my mom lest they suffer a fate worse then death. Hell, even I didn't know what happened if you trespassed and triggered the defenses, I was just glad me and Cici didn't have to worry about them since we were allowed to pass through from the get go.

        Glad that Cici didn't argue with me but instead was following me inside, I was trying to rack my brain and figure out how I was going to explain everything. Even I don't know everything so I doubt I'll have very many answers but I planned to tell her everything I could.

       Once in the house, I locked the door and we made our way to the living room. After taking a seat I turned towards Cici and sighed.

                  'Well, here goes nothing..'

Dark Reincarnation: Bloodmoon जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें