Bonus Chapter 2

4 months pregnancy

Meera entered Aashrit's office with an almost invisible baby bump. She didn't look around as she knew everyone must be looking at her, some with envy and some with curiosity. She directly entered the elevator and pressed the 65th floor. Once the elevator door opened on the 65th floor, she walked towards her husband's cabin with Adwait following her behind closely.

She opened the door without any knock only to see her husband, her brother-in-laws, and her youngest sister-in-law busy in a meeting. All of them turned back in an instant on hearing the door opening. Meera was standing there with her bag in her hand, looking a little angry.

"Am I seeing anger on Bhabhi's face?" Abhishek whispered.

"I am out of this room. I don't want to see her wrath." Nitya Yaduvanshi said while the others looked at her helplessly.

"How can she leave her husband in such a dire situation?" Shivansh said as he saw Nitya walking away.

Nitya walked towards Meera with a smile "You are glowing bhabhi."

"Mrs. Nitya Shivansh Singh Yaduvanshi, you better sit back there," Meera said with a serious voice making Nitya take some steps back which made Shivansh snicker.

Aashrit who was silent all the time stood up and before he could say something Meera spoke "I will talk to you later Mr. Yaduvanshi. Let me first handle these three." And she turned towards the younger ones.

"Bhabhi, what......." Abhishek tried to say but bit back his words on seeing Meera's angry eyes.

Adwait entered the room with three bags in his hand, put them on the table, and stood there on the side.

"What's the time?" Meera asked no one in particular.

And as it was some kind of race, everyone ran towards their phone or to look at their watch.

"It's 3 p.m, Rani sa." Adwait said before anyone could say something making everyone look at him but he ignored them sassily.

"Adwait, Did I say something in the morning today?"

"Yes Rani Sa, You asked everyone to be present for lunch because you were going to announce something important," Adwait said giving others the cold shoulder just like his Rani Sa.

"Bhabhi ka chamcha," Abhishek said in a low voice but was heard by Adwait who gave him stinky eyes.

Aashrit went near Meera and tried to hold her hand but she took her hand back "We decided to give the news together to the family but your work is more important, right?"

Sudden realization went upon Aashrit and he cursed himself.

"Don't you dare to curse my baby's father in front of my babies," Meera said with anger.

"Bulbul." Aashrit tried to stay but got quiet on seeing her angry eyes and sat quietly on the side.

Meera looked at the other three who were waiting for their turn to see the wrath of their sweet bhabhi who got angry and emotional easily since she was pregnant.

"And you three. What is your excuse?" Meera said folding her head over her chest.

"Sorry bhabhi." All three said together.

Shivansh stood up "I will bring ice creams for you bhabhi. Please don't be angry." He said trying to come close but got pushed by Nitya.

"Bhabhi should we go shopping and have lunch from my side," Nitya said standing in front of Meera making a cute face.