6. The night !!!!!

Meera was looking at Aashrit as he came and stood in front of her. He looked at her face intently which made many thoughts go haywire in Meera's mind as she was insecure about the way she looked. Not able to face him, she turned her face to the other side making him groan inwardly.

"That is bathroom and wardrobe is connected with it. " Aashrit said pointing towards the door "Your bag is already in wardrobe. You can change into something comfortable." He said and left towards the bed.Meera didn't dare to look at him and she just left towards the direction he pointed to.

As she entered the bathroom, her mouth went wide. If the bedroom was gigantic then this bathroom was another level.There was a shower on one side of the bathroom and a bathtub on the other. The bathroom was designed with a stone-clad wall. She picked up her lehenga a little bit and got rid of the heels to explore the bathroom.There was a washbasin with a small mirror and a full body mirror at the side and various products decorated on its sides. While one side had all the male products and the other one had all women's products.

Her eyes then went to the shower area which was surrounded by glass walls. She pulled open the glass door and was mesmerized by yet other hair and body products well settled on one side, the roof shower excited her even more. She slowly closed the shower door and her eyes noticed a bathtub big enough for 2 people.Her eyes went to the other end of the bathroom which had some stairs and then opaque glass covering the view.

She climbed up the stairs and slid the door open only to make her heart stop, eyes wide and mouth agape."He has a swimming pool in his room." She said it unconsciously. There was a big Jacuzzi which looked like a small swimming pool filled with water with a glass window giving an ecstatic view of the outside. It looked like a scene coming straight out of a book. She rubbed her chest and took a deep breath.

She realized what she came here for and decided to explore this later on

She realized what she came here for and decided to explore this later on.Meera then went in front of the washbasin. She looked at herself for the last time as it was one of those rare moments when she felt beautiful. After looking at herself to her heart's content, she removed the veil from her head and hung it on the hanger. She untucked the safety pins from her shoulder letting the dupatta fall and then she removed it from her waistband leaving her in just a blouse and her lehenga with lots of jewelry.

She wanted to remove the jewelry first but the tight blouse was making it hard for her to breathe so she decided to get rid of it first. Her hand went to her back and untied the strings of the blouse, and moved a little low to unhook the blouse. She successfully hooked two hooks but the last two hooks were too tight and she just couldn't unhook them.She turned back and tried to unhook them by seeing herself in the mirror but everything went in vain. Her hands got tired after many failed attempts.

She thought of asking Aashrit for help but she didn't have enough courage to show her husband her whole naked back neither could she stay in this blouse for the entire night. She took her dupatta from the hanger wrapped it around her upper part and opened the bathroom door.