Bonus Chapter 3

9 month of pregnancy

It was 2 a.m. when Aashrit felt a hand shaking him in sleep. He opened his eyes and looked to the side to see Meera sitting on the bed with tears in her eyes which made him worried. He stood up instantly and held her cheeks in his palm.

"Bulbul, what happened?" he said worriedly.

"I am sorry for disturbing your sleep Aashrit ji." She replied sniffing cutely.

"Oh no Mera bachha !!" He said hugging her trying to calm her down.

"I am sorry for disturbing your sleep. I just... I am sorry but I was craving for gol gappe." She said with tears flowing from her eyes.

Aashrit took a breath of relief "But why are you crying for such a small thing bachha." He said wiping her tears.

" I am craving for golgappe Shreya made for me." She hiccupped and Aashirt took her in his arms.

As much as he respects Abhi and Shreya's privacy, he is not gonna let his wife cry and he decides to take his phone. While his one hand was caressing Meera's back, he took his phone from the other one. He dialed Abhi and his call was answered after some rings.

"Hello, bhai. Is everything fine?" He heard the frantic voice of Abhi.

Aashrit took a deep breath and looked at Meera's crying self and spoke "Your bhabhi is crying." He said with a heavy heart and he heard some rustling in the background.

"I am coming," Abhi said standing up from bed.

"She wants the same golgappe Shreya made for her the other day," Aashrit said and heard a sudden 'Sure' from the other side.

Aashirt cut the call but Meera was still crying " Aashrit ji. I am feeling so bad. I didn't want to disturb others but I don't know why I can't control myself."

"Don't cry bachha please, my heart is choking seeing you crying," Aashrit said taking a deep breath.

Suddenly, A knock was heard on their room and Meera pulled back from the hug as they both looked at each other.

"Shh... don't cry. I will look who is there." Aashrit said wiping her tears and went towards the door.

He opened the door and saw Abhi and Shreya standing there.

"Don't tell me Bhabhi is crying," Shreya said frantically.

Aashrit didn't say anything and moved aside. Shreya entered inside the room and saw the teary eyes of Meera.

She quickly engulfed Meera in her arms "I told you to not cry. Doing work for you doesn't bother me even a little but these tears of yours bother me a lot." Shreya said pulling back from the hug and wiping her tears.

"But your sleep got disturbed," Meera said.

"Oh please. Now stop crying or else I am not making golgappe for you." Shreya said standing up and Meera quickly wiped her tears.

Everyone laughed at her quickness and Meera smiled.

"Teach me also Shreya. I want to learn every dish my wife likes." Aashrit said making Meera blush.

Abhishek plopped on the bed beside Meera " You both make golgappe, and till then I'll talk with my niece or nephews. And also bhabhi you can tell me what I should be prepared for Shreya's pregnancy."

His words made Shreya blush and she left calling him 'Shameless'.

Delivery Day

Meera was having contractions and the whole family was standing outside the Labor room. Aashrit was pacing around as Meera's scream could be heard clearly. He was rubbing his heart to calm down those running beats.