53. Hate

We completed 100k votes and 1M views on our story so here's the double update for you all.

And also my nephew is named Jaksh.

________

Meera tried to drag herself back as Ravi invaded her personal space. But he held her leg and stilled her at the same place.

"What are you doing." She said scared of his actions.

"Who was he?" He said with his voice low and jaw clenching.

Meera tried to pull her leg from his hold but he was stronger than her. "Let me go," Meera shouted at him.

Ravi left her leg and held her arm tightly in his hold "Was he your boyfriend?" He asked.

Meera was scared of him. The look he had in his eyes was scary. She didn't want to anger him more and just decided to go with the flow. She nodded her head yes.

"Breakup with him. I don't like to see my girl with some other man." He said leaving her hand, standing up. "I'm only tolerating that Shivansh around you only because of his brother's power but I won't tolerate any other man." He said and Meera kept mum only thinking about getting out of this situation safely.

While he continued "If you want that car, I'll buy for you. I am rich if you didn't know. You tell me the thing and I'd bring it to you, just break up with him. I don't want to see you With. Any. Other. Man." He said and left the room while slamming the door.

Meera took a deep breath as he left. She quickly stood up and left the room and ran to her class before he could come back. She didn't get the time to understand her emotions.

Once she reached in her class and saw many students there, she felt safe. She took some deep breaths and sat on her seat. She held her shivering hands tightly and blinked away her tears. The deep fear she had of Naman was slightly rising in her heart again.

The whole day was hard for her to spend but she did by not leaving Kavya's side even for a second. Although she saw Ravi many times not for once she looked at him in fear.

She was leaving her department with Kavya by her side when she saw a pair of shoes in front of her which were well-known to her and scared her heart.

"Hi Meera!!" She heard Ravi's voice "So............ What you thought about coffee?" He said and Meera suddenly felt breathless remembering the previous incident.

"Sir, she has a boyfriend. Why don't you ask someone else?" Kavya retorted with a fake smile.

Although Kavya used to like him but once she saw him kissing some girl and then flirting with Meera later on. And she hated his advances on her sweet innocent friend while being involved with some other girl. She was fine as long as he was with Meera only , but double crossing her friend was something which she could never accept.

"I think I asked Meera." He said with his jaw clenched.

Kavya moved a little forward but was held back by Meera who didn't want any drama.

"Look you dirty scumbag. At first, I asked my friend to think about you because I thought you were a nice man but after seeing that you are like this with every other woman out there, I am warning you to stay away from my friend." She said pointing her finger at him "Meera might not say a word because of her kind heart but I am not like her. Next time I see you around my Meera I'd knee your nuts, pull your hair, and then make you eat the dirty sand out there, fill your mouth with Agar, grow bacteria there, and make you swallow them until your gut bursts out. And later on, slap the fuck out of you. Don't you dare to come near my Meera? You stpid ba***rd , you dog." Kavya said with her cheeks getting red in anger making Meera shocked.