Epilogue

6 months later

Meera was getting ready in her wardrobe when she felt a pair of hands sneaking around her waist. She looked in the mirror only to find her husband in nothing but a towel.

She turned back and her eyes stuck to his body. She took a deep breath seeing those water droplets falling from his chest to his abs and she sucked a deep breath.

"You can touch it if you want," Aashrit said with a smirk making Meera come out of her delusion.

Meera looked up only to see a smirk on his face and slapped him on his shoulder "Get ready Mr. Handsome or else we will be late." she said

 He pulled her to him as her hands landed on his chest "Can we skip it?" He said as his hands went inside her bathrobe.

Meera held his hand and moved back turning towards the mirror "You might miss this. But not me. It's a very important event for my husband." She said lining her eyes with kohl.

"But...." He tried to say but was shushed by his wife.

"No Aashrit ji. If you are going to behave like this then I'll leave and go to Revati di's room to get ready." She said folding her hands in front of her chest.

Aashrit heaved a deep breath and said "It's fine".

Aashrit took out a black suit pants matching his wife's black saree she will be wearing. He wore his shirt and pants while looking at his wife from time to time doing her makeup with utmost attention. He smirked when he caught her looking at him through the mirror.

"Love you can sit here and see me getting ready." He said wearing his coat.

Meera smiled   "I'd love to only if we were not getting late." She said winking at him.

Aashrit was shocked on hearing her and put his hand on his heart falling back a little "You'll be death of me bulbul."

Meera turned back and walked towards him. She tightened his tie a little and looked at him "I'll not be your death jaana, I'll be your life. I will become the reason for you to live your life happily." She said.

"Oh bulbul, you and your these heart-wrenching lines." He said kissing her forehead.

"Now Mr. Handsome, why don't you leave and let me get ready." She said raising her brows at him.

He holds her waist pulling her on himself "Or I help you get ready." He said lightly pecking her nose.

Her eyes went wide and giggled hearing him "Leave" she ordered.

"But......" He tried to say but she pushed him out.

"Not today jaana, I don't want to get late." She said pushing him out and locking the door.

Soon, she got ready in her black colored saree and went out only to see her husband shouting at someone on call. She looked at him in a well-fitted black suit matching her saree, his hair tied up in a perfect bun and his wide shoulder flexing.

She went behind him and put her hand on his shoulder making him look back at her "Chalein." She asked.

Aashrit cut the call on seeing his wife looking 'Patakha' in a black colored organza saree with a black blouse, her hair was in a bun and her backless blouse was visible to him in the mirror behind. Her smokey eyes and red lips accentuated her beauty more than anything.

He held her from her waist and kissed her lips "How much I want to smudge this lipstick of yours." He said breathing near her lips.

" And how much I want to mess up this hair of yours and see you without this shirt with my hands all over you with my nails making a scratch over your well-sculpted chest and my lipstick staining all over your face while my hand rested on your thigh very very near to your.........." She said and stopped as he put his palm over her lips.