65. Consummation

Hehehe surprise

MATURE CONTENT 18+ ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

P.S- Some of you are confused, so let me tell you, Both Meera and Aashrit are virgin......................... but not innocent, afterall they are readers just like you 😂😂😂😂.

_________

It was night time when Meera and Aashrit both were lying in each other's embrace.

Meera was looking at Aashrit's face while he was telling her something and before she could control , she found herself kissing him.

Aashrit hovered over her while their tongue collided with each other and soon enough they both got rid of each other's shirt.

The room was dim lighted. Meera looked at Aashrit in nothing but a vest and pants. Her hands went to his vest and she got rid of it. Their breath raged with the closeness and Aashrit hold her waist pulling her more over him.

Her hand sticked to his chest and slowly trailed down from his chest to abs making his breath heavy. She looked up at him only to find him looking intently at her. She leaned towards his chest and her lips pasted on his skin. She lightly kissed his chest while her hands traced his abs. His breath turned heavy seeing her taking initiative and his hold tightened on her waist.

She took his skin under her teeth and lightly bit on his skin and later sucked it only to leave a purplish mark. Aashrit couldn't control himself and his hand went to her shirt and discarded it. As Meera's mouth was exploring his abs , he already got rid of her bra leaving her upper body naked. His hand hold her mounds in his hand and lightly massaged them while her hands rested on his manhood.

"Aahh" She moaned as his thumb flicked her nipples. She looked up to see him looking at her with desires in his eyes.

Her hands massaged his abs as they travelled up towards his chest. And his hands opened her hair.

They both leaned back and looked at each other.

Aashrit found himself hard on seeing her sitting there with her open hair covering her assets , sindoor and bindi making her glow with ruined lipstick and panting for breath.

"Enough of the slow torture baby." He said pushing her on the bed and hovered over her. His mouth attacked her neck as his hand hold the waistband of her lower. He removed her lower while her hands worked on his pant.

Soon enough they both were naked . Meera didn't have the courage to look down and her chest heaved up and down with the nervousness.

Aashrit's hand travelled down and Meera shivered as his fingers touched the unexplored part of her body. His fingers slowy went down and stopped at the entrance. He looked at her eyes to find them in utter bliss. He lightly circled her entrance and slowly his middle finger entered inside making her suck a deep breath and a moan left her mouth.

Aashrit rested his body on his elbow and looked at the changing expression on her face. He took his fingers out and then thrusted them back with a little bit more force. Meera's breath quickened and she moaned out loud.

Aashrit loved her expressions and keep on thrusting until she shout "Yeah I am close Aashrit." She moaned while her eyes rolled back .

And Aashrit took his finger out. Meera opened her eyes in shock on feeling emptiness .

Aashrit chuckled at her sulken expression "Have some patience my queen." He said and entered his two fingers without any warning making Meera scream in pain and pleasure.

He thrusted his two fingers in and out as Meera arched her back. He put his hand on her stomach pushing her back down.

"Yeah right there." She screamed as his fingers touched her G spot.