34. Revenge

TW: Graphic violence ahead..

_____________________

Meera and Aashrit reached Aalha Mahal almost an hour ago. Meera was in her room getting ready to celebrate Rakshabandhan with her family. She found a saree and decided to wear it. Although she didn't wear a saree after her first rasoi, she was quite excited. She took her saree and left the room directly knocking at Rashmi's door. There was a different glow and happiness on her face.

Rashmi opened the door and Meera saw Rajveer was also there. She greeted both of them and Rajveer left after blessing her.

"Mamma I want to wear a saree but I don't know how to?" She said complaining like a child while Rashmi's heart warmed at her.

She held her hand and brought her inside locking the door behind her.

" Go and get changed in blouse and petticoat. Till then I'll prepare everything." Rashmi said.

Meera nodded happily and went to change. She was so happy after a long time. A smile was intact on her face. Rashmi also felt a different glow and change in her nature but she loved it.

Rashmi and Meera both got busy making her wear a saree while Meera was experiencing a mother's love and Rashmi was experiencing being a mother to a daughter. Although she had Revati still, she still couldn't be present in her every moment as she didn't want to snatch rights of Anika. And right now, they both were experiencing what they missed.

Suddenly they were interrupted as Abhishek entered the room.

"How much time?" He asked

Meera's eyes went wide as excitement faded from her face remembering she might be late and before she could answer. For a second she thought that everyone must be waiting and might be angry with her.

"Just her hair and makeup are left," Rashmi said untangling her hair.

" Maa you do the makeup, I'll make Bhabhi's hair. And thus it would be done early." Abhishek took the comb from her hand.

And Rashmi moved towards the makeup bag without any hesitation while Meera was confused. Abhishek noticed the confused face of Meera and lightly chuckled.

"Don't worry bhabhi. I make good hairstyle."

"How?" Meera asked curiously.

"I have a younger sister and also..........." He said but stopped as something was slipping her tongue which didn't go unnoticed by Meera. She wanted to ask him to carry on the conversation but she didn't dare to ask him his hidden secrets.

And silently, Abhishek and Rashmi got busy getting Meera ready for Rakshabandhan.

"Mamma"

"Hmmm," Rashmi said while putting a blush on her cheeks.

" Abhishek bhaiya's wife would be so lucky." She said as Abhi looked up at her putting gajra in her hair " He is so understanding and also he knows how to make a new hairstyle."

"Ask him beta," Rashmi said shaking her head and looking at Abhi with stinky eyes.

"I am not getting married bhabhi," Abhishek said

"Why?" Meera questioned

A wave of pain passed through his eyes which was noticed by Meera before he could mask it up

"Because bhabhi, I don't think any girl could handle my emotionless, introverted behavior." He said and chuckled at the end standing behind her with a smile.

Before the conversation could proceed, the door opened and a servant informed them about everyone waiting for them outside.

And the three of them again got busy as Abhishek helped Rashmi in Meera's makeup and soon enough she was ready looking so elegant, decent.