Bonus Chapter 4

NOTE: We completed 7k followers on wattpad, 7M reads on Her Healer and 1 K followers on insta. So why not a bonus chapter.

I have a huge ANNOUNCEMENT to make which is at the end of the chapter.

________

Before their consummation of marriage

Aashrit was sitting in his home office attending a meeting when Meera entered. He looked at her and gave her a smile which she returned. She had 2 cups of coffee in her hand, as she knew his meeting was going to end soon. She settled on the couch arranging a cup of coffee and soon enough she felt him beside her.

Meera looked at him and he held her from her waist pulling her in for a kiss.

"I am addicted to you." He said looking deep into her eyes making Meera shy as she looked around.

"Aashrit ji, coffee." She said trying to control her blush but it didn't matter to him as he put his nose over hers.

"Can I have you instead of coffee?" He asked making her eyes go wide.

"Aashrit ji." She said baffled.

"yes Aashrit jii ki bulbul." He replied instantly.

"You are getting shameless these days." She said lightly hitting his chest making him laugh out loud.

"Shameless is nothing bulbul, I can become anything if you order." He said as his lips rested on her neck making her eyes shut close.

"Ahhhh......" She moaned as his teeth dug into her flesh "Aashrit ji, not there please." She moaned holding his shirt tightly in her hold as he sucked at her skin.

Meera put her head over Aashrit's shoulder and her nails dug into his shoulder as his sucking gave her immense pleasure.

After what felt like an eternity, Aashrit moved back only to look at her closed eyes and raging breath while her lower lip had little blood due to the aggressive sucking of hers.

Meera opened her eyes when she didn't feel him near her anymore and pouted. Aashrit's heart swelled with admiration on seeing her pouting cutely and he pinched her cheeks making her hiss and hit his hand in return.

"Aishhhh....." She hissed hitting his shoulder "First you gave me a hickey and now you are pinching me. Not good Aashrit ji." She said taking her phone and looking at the art he made.

She swiftly turned to him and put her hand on her waist "It's hard to hide these."

Aashrit's face fell on hearing her "I am sorry. I would never do it again." He said getting sad and sitting on the couch.

Meera looked at his sad face and instantly regretted her words and actions. She swiftly walked towards him and sat sideways in his lap "Are you angry with me?" She said taking his face in her hand.

Aashrit shook his head and looked at the other side while Meera pulled his face to her "Then why are you not looking at me?" She asked

Aashrit took a deep breath and looked at her "Because when I look at you, I feel like showering love at you and you don't like that." He said holding her waist steadying her as she was slipping due to the fabric of her dress.

"I never said that." She exclaimed, "I was just saying to not give a hickey on the upper side of my neck."

"It means same."

"it doesn't."

"I will not give you any love bite then."

And Meera felt loss at words. She just looked at him and her eyes welled up with tears. Aashrit looked at her teary eyes and all his anger flew away.