11. His another gift

Please read Author's note at the end . It is really important.

____________________________

 Everyone had their breakfast peacefully once Nalini left. Rashmi called Meera to her.

"It's your rasoi gift from me and Rajveer ji, beta," Rashmi said forwarding a jewelry box to her.

Meera knew about the ritual but she still felt unsure about taking such expensive gifts from them. This life is still new to her. She hesitated to forward her hand which was understood by Rashmi and Rajveer.

Rajveer stood up from his chair and put a hand on her head "Meera don't overthink. This is your family now where you have to spend the rest of your life. You have to accept us and these gifts are a step towards that. And not just accept these gifts but also demand if you need anything." He said with fatherly love in his voice which warmed Meera's heart and also gained everyone's attention. Meera nodded her head and took the jewelry box from Rashmi's hand and touched both of their feet.

Later Anika and Darsh also gifted her jewelry which she thanked them for and took their blessings. As she was about to go to sit back, Abhishek called her and all three of the younger ones stood in a line.

Meera looked at them and so did the others.

"Bhabhi these are the gifts from us," Abhishek said giving her a little box.

Meera took the box with anticipation and opened it with curiosity. She took out a single thin rose gold chain bracelet from it which had a little pearl in between increasing its beauty 10fold.

" It has a special feature bhabhi. It's not just a bracelet." Reavti said with excitement.

"Yes, bhabhi. The pearl in it is a button. Whenever you need any of us three, you can press the button and it will send a message to your Vanar Sena's phone." Shivansh said showing his teeth.

"But why would she need it Bacho when she had a phone," Darsh asked.

" What if someday Bhabhi is feeling lazy and doesn't even want to touch her phone then it's easy to access," Shivansh said.

"Or if she had freshly painted her nails then also it's helpful," Revati added.

"And most importantly if she did not have her phone near her and she needs any of us to help her," Abhishek said winding up the conversation.

"It is so pretty and thoughtful. Thank you so much." Meera said with a smile on her face. And now she was feeling bad for her lack of expressing her emotions. She wants to hug them and jump and tell them how happy she is and could just smile at them. And she soon found herself in a hug. She didn't hesitate to hug them back.

"We know Bhabhi you are less expressive but we can guess from your face how happy you are," Abhishek whispered and the other two nodded.

"thank you" She whispered with wet eyes.

"No emotional stuff please."Revati whispered and then added loudly " Now it's the turn of bhai."

And all attention shifted to Aashrit now. Meera's eyes also went to him. Although she already got a gift from him this morning she knew he was supposed to gift her something for her first rasoi.

Aashrit who was busy in looking at her family and embracing his wife with open arms caught the attention of everybody. He was thankful for his dadu for saving him from the embarrassment.

"Aashrit's gift would be given after mine as it is related to my gift." Pratap Singh said in a loud dominating voice and got everyone's attention. He nodded at his nurse who brought out some papers and put them on the table.