44. Tease

At first I was not updating all the chapters thinking that you all might leave me after this story ends  and if I couldn't start the new one( attachment issue). But now I think I should let everything flow with the time and situation. Maybe if destined we'll meet in other book too. I love you all though for supporting me through out this journey 💖.

I don't know why I am blabbering too much and giving so many updates but yeah it is what it is.

___________

 "Let me show you, " He said putting his lips near hers and kissing lightly.

Meera's heart stopped at that moment and she got goosebumps all over her body. A red hue spread along her cheeks. Aashrit looked up at her only to find a blush spreading on her cheeks. He only smiled looking at her and put his hand on her waist.

He moved his face near her lips and looked at her face only to find no hesitation. He took it as permission and lightly pecked her lips.

As his lips brushed over hers, she held the sheets tightly and closed her eyes. His lips just stayed there without moving and he looked at her closed eyes with a smile on his face. He noticed how her lips were turning into a small smile and how she controlled that smile. He slowly removed his lips and looked at her closed eyes.

His hands moved from her waist and rested on her chest. Meera opened her eyes as she felt his hand on her chest only to find him looking back at her.

"I didn't even start and your heart is running a marathon. Not fair Bulbul" He said with a smirk and Meera blushed not knowing what to say. Meera turned to the other side while he lay beside her.

Meera put her one hand on her heart to calm it. She has long forgotten about the ghost because now her mind was fully occupied with her first kiss or you can say first peck. A smile rested on her face. She didn't even come out of this shock when she felt a hand snaking around her waist.

He pulled her towards himself while putting his hand on her waist. And put the back of the head near his heart.

"If you still can't sleep. Tell me." He said with a teasing clear in his voice.

Meera didn't speak anything and just closed her eyes. Aashrit understood her silence and slowly rise her top and put his hand on her naked belly and slightly caressed it. Meera took a deep breath and tightly closed her eyes. He didn't say a word but kept caressing her stomach. And soon, Meera was out like a light.

Aashrit also started feeling sleepy but he wanted to make sure she was asleep so he called out to her hearing no response he turned her towards himself. He looked at her face and found her sleeping soundly. He lightly stroked her cheek with his thumb and pulled her closer to him putting her head near his chest and slept hugging her tightly.

Next Morning

Meera was sleeping peacefully when she felt something in her hair. It disturbed her sleep and her hand went directly to her hair. Her hand got held by something before it could touch her hair. She suddenly opened her eyes in fear and looked up only to find her hand held by the other hand. She followed the direction of her hand and found Aashrit looking at her with a smirk.

Meera looked at him with half-opened eyes and pouty lips but again closed her eyes and hugged her pillow putting her leg over the blanket. Although both her pillow and blanket seemed hard to her she ignored that for her much-needed sleep. But then she heard Aashrit

"Looks like you are quite enjoying my body," Aashrit said putting his hand on her waist which made Meera open her eyes.

She looked at Aashrit smirking while her head was on his bicep and her legs were entangled with his. Her eyes went wide in realization and she quickly freed herself and sit up on the bed "sorry I didn't realize....." And before she could complete , Aashrit interrupted