58. Jealous!

16+

_________

Meera was in her room applying body lotion while still thinking about the kiss they had. That kiss was different. It was not the soft kiss he always does but something harsh, rough yet so tempting. She again was craving him and her heart was racing thinking about that kiss again and again. She took a deep breath to calm her desires.

Her attention shifted as she saw Aashrit coming out of the wardrobe in a shirt and trouser. She gulped the saliva down her throat on seeing him coming close to her. Her eyes dilated on seeing his exposed skin. She noticed his biceps and veins on his arm which were alluring enough to make her thighs clench together. The only thing she wanted right now was to remove that shirt and let her hands roll over his upper body and then slowly go down and...........

She shut her eyes and shook her head over her dirty thoughts. Aashrit sat beside her and took his novel from the bedside table. It got Meera's attention

"You read this author so much." She said

"I like her." He said and looked at her only to find her eyes squinted.

"I mean baby, I like her as an artist." He said putting the book aside.

"Is she pretty?" Meera said folding her hands under her chest and sitting with folded legs.

Aashrit turned to her side, folding his leg like hers. He took her hands in his and kissed the back of her hand "Bachha I never met her."

"You must have seen her pics."

"No baby, she is an anonymous writer."He tried to justify his words.

"Do you like her more than me?" She said with a pout.

Aashrit opened his mouth to say but stopped on realizing something " Are you jealous somehow?" He said with furrowed brows.

Meera took her hand from him and stood up from the bed "You are finding it funny, huh??" She said going out on the balcony.

"I am finding it funny bulbul." He chuckled and followed her behind.

Meera stood on the balcony putting her hands over the balcony railing while he hugged her from behind putting his hand on her stomach and joining his cheeks with hers.

" Are you jealous of a person whom I never saw?" He said rubbing his stubble on her cheeks.

Meera felt giddy with his actions and controlled her smile. She turned back and found herself trapped between him and the balcony railing.

"I am not jealous of that person but I do not like the fact that you are praising that person." She said.

"Doesn't it mean the same?" He said as his hands rested on her waist.

Meera looked aside and didn't say a word. Aashrit held her chin and made her look up at him.

"I might like her but you mera bachha, you are my love, my reason to breathe, my happiness, my heart, my everything."He said leaning to her lips.

Meera smiled hearing him "You love me?" She said as their lips were nearing each other.

"Any doubt?" He asked.

She shook her head looking deep into his eyes as her hands rested on his chest.

"I love you, Meera." He said and locked their lips as they both closed their eyes.

His hands went around her waist as he held her close pulling her onto him. Meera's hand went around his back as she held him tight to pull him more. Their lips melted with each other.

Aashrit took some steps back as Meera took some forward steps. He turned making Meera rest her back on the wall. Her hands rounded his neck as he pulled her upon himself.

His lips trailed from her lips to her jaw and he started giving her wet sloppy kisses there. Meera felt her core burning and pressed her legs tight. His breath was hitting her lips as his lips were torturing her jaw. He lightly bit her jaw.

He looked up at her eyes and found her panting hard and looking up in ecstasy which boosted his desires and he held her waist tight with one hand and her neck with the other. His hands completely gripped her neck and tilted it upward. As her neck stretched up, it gave him access to wider areas. His lips took some skin off her neck as his teeth bit him tightly making her moan. Her moans were making his desire increase and his hold on her neck was tightening. He sucks her neck like a baby.

"Aa......... Aashrit." Meera moaned out loud.

Aashrit stopped for a moment on hearing her and looked up only to find her lost in her pleasure. He smiled and held her one leg putting it around his waist. As her leg wrapped around his waist, her core touched his waist making her ask for more. Aashrit knew well what he was doing and he was enjoying it.

"Aas......" She tried to utter but words were not leaving her mouth.

Aashrit held her other leg too and wrapped it around his waist. Meera was trapped between him and the wall when he held both hands over her head.

"Baby....... You are looking so tempting like that." He said panting hard.

A wave of pleasure made Meera forget everything around her.

She panted hard looking at him " Aashrit ........ Please ."

"Please what bulbul." He said joining their nose.

Meera's breath was raging with his closeness "Please kiss me ........ Kiss me like you did in the evening." She said with her chest heaving up and down.

"As you wish my queen." He said leaving her hands and she circled his neck.

Their lips met and he didn't move his lips which irritated Meera and she tried to move hers but Aashrit leaned back.

"Please" she requested.

Aashrit smirked at her helpless state and held her lips in his making it hard for her to move them. He held her and carried her inside without moving his lips and irritating her.

Meera's back hit the bed and she looked at him when he left his lips with a pop" Don't want others to see us make out." He said.

And his lips again met hers and moved. Meera felt heat rising in her core as it needed some friction. His hands were holding her waist as Meera wrapped her legs around his waist and rubbed her core over his. The friction was irritating her making her helpless. Her body needed something which she had no idea of.

She was lost in her kiss as her waist was moving against him.

"Babe I'll lose my control if you keep on doing that." He said as his lips moved the fabric from her shoulder kissing her there.

Meera's hands opened his shirt button. Aashrit held her hand and moved back.

Meera looked at him as she felt him moving away. She suddenly came out of her pleasure and looked at Aashrit looking at her. She suddenly felt embarrassed thinking that he might have not liked her advances. She thought that he might have been angry at her.

"I am sorry." She said pulling her legs back from his waist.

Before she could sit back, her legs were again held by Aashrit.

Meera didn't know what she was supposed to say or do. She suddenly felt embarrassed of letting her thoughts take the best of her. She didn't want Aashrit to think of her as a desperate girl. Although she was a hell desperate for him. Tears gathered around her eyes thinking about the outcome. She just wanted to leave this room and hide herself away from his eyes. She scolded herself for losing her senses in her pleasure.

She bit her lips controlling her emotions and holding her sheets tight. The position was bringing her even more shame, especially after seeing his reaction. She kept on looking down with her hands holding the sheets tightly and her throat hurting with the emotions.

She felt Aashrit's hand under her chin and he made her look upward only to give her a shock.

_________________

As I am not here to calm your nerves so just let me tell you Something too hot is coming in next chapter.