43. Ghost!!!!!

Just ranting my emotions ( you can ignore)

I don't know where to seek comfort whenever I feel lonely or sad , and I end up here. Sometimes you just feel tired and just want to cut off the world but you couldn't do anything.......

I do so much for people and still ended up getting hurt while those who do nothing in actions but only talks, they got the attention I deserve.
I am just so fuckin tired of this selfish world.
Hope I could find peace.

I am just too tired mentally, so just please ignore if there's any editing mistake.
___________

Aashrit who was sleeping peacefully felt a strong hold on his hand and opened his eyes quickly due to his reflexes. He looked at his hand and found Meera looking outside on the balcony with a scared look and one hand on her mouth.

"Meera" He called her almost scaring her.

Meera looked at him with scared eyes "Sorry! Did I wake you up?" She said still holding his hand tight Aashrit looked at his hand and then Meera noticed how she was holding his hand and apologized instantly "I am sorry I didn't realize"

"That's fine. But why are you not sleeping??" Aashrit asked sitting up.

Meera looked outside and saw the shadow still there. Aashrit noticed her line of sight

"Is there some problem?" He asked worried for her.

"The shadow," She said stuttering fearing for her life.

Aashrit looked outside and noticed a shadow and instantly stood up from bed

"What are you doing?" Meera almost shouted

"Checking what it Is?" He said wearing his slippers and moving towards the balcony.

Meera hurriedly stood up from the bed and ran after him holding his hand."Don't go" She whispered while Aashrit looked at her with raised brows. "What if it's a ghost?" She completed with fear in her eyes

Now, that got Aashrit's attention "Ghost?" he asked and Meera nodded.

"I heard Payal sound and then saw this shadow. Please let's go to bed." Meera said clinging to his arms.

"There are no things such as go......." Before he could complete his sentence, Meera put her hand on his mouth stopping him from completing his sentence.

"Don't say such things. They can hear you" She said standing in front of him. Aashrit looked at her and his body shivered with their closeness while Meera was so busy in apologizing to invisible powers that she didn't notice how close she was with him.

"I am sorry if you are around us. My husband didn't mean it. Please forgive him" She apologised while Aashrit smiled at her.

He removed her hand from his mouth taking her attention and said "What if it's a thief or an attacker?" He whispered to her.

Meera was speechless but still put her fear in front of him "But what if it's a ghost??" She whispered slowly.

Aashrit looked at her scared face, her eyes on the verge of tears, sweat beads forming on her face, her pupils looking here and there. He noticed how her hand's grip was getting tighter on his. He removed her hand from his and held her shoulders "I know Hanuman Chalisa so if it's a ghost I'll chant Chalisa and scare the ghost away." He said gently trying to make her understand and she nodded like a child.

He moved towards the balcony but Meera ran and held his hand. He turned back and raised his brows when she spoke " I'll come with you. What if you forgot any mantra? I know the whole Hanuman Chalisa" She said holding his hand.