25| yes sir

"Don't forget to use your safe word, grey right?"

"Yesss" I groaned pulling him back in impatiently as he chuckled at my reaction. I opened my legs while folding them up so he has more access.
________________________________

He took of my net lingerie gown and threw them somewhere in the room leaving me in just my panties as that was the only thing I had beneath it.

I started feeling conscious of my body as Sawyer pulled away from the kissing taking his eyes over my body.

I turned my head away from him slightly embarrassed.

Sawyer softly almost too gently tilted my head to him so we're both looking into each other's eye.

"Look at me," he said maintaining eye contact. "You're beautiful, fucking perfect even." He said looking into my eyes.

I don't know if I can get anymore butterflies.

"Do you hear me?"he said dominantly.

I nodded trying to hide my blush.

"Words love"he said pressing his dick on my vagina.

"Ah yes" I gasped.

"Good girl"he smirked.

He slowly started tracing his fingers from my cheek down to my waist maintaining eye contact with me.

"Who's blushing now?"he chuckled making me smile slightly.

Sawyer started rubbing my folds through my panties making my breath uneven, I wrapped my hands over his back as the pleasee started to hit.

"Hmm" I moaned not wanting to let the noise out.

Sawyer slowly and torturously moved my panties to the side and rubbed his fingers between my folds.

"Already so fucking wet for me" he teased.

"Please" I whimpered wanting more.

"You won't get what you want by just whining and pleading? That's not how it works darling, if you want me to give you what you want use that pretty mouth." He said in a husky voice, that was enough to make me cum.

What did I get myself into.

I wasn't able to produce any word so I arched my back pushing my hip so I feel his fingers more.

He roughly pinned me back down the bed making me groan in frustration.

"If you move I'll stop, don't hold your moans in, I was to hear you beg and scream my name, don't forget your safe word, if you can't get any words out tap me twice." He said.

"Fuck Sawyer I want you inside me."I cried.

"Beg."he said seriously.

He can't be serious right now, what the hell.

"Please please fuck me Sawyer" I yelled.

"That's my girl." He smirked and plunged his fingers into me without warning making me moan loud.

Your moans are like music to my ear, fucking delightful and I want to hear it all day." He smirked looking into my eyes.