11| you're both fucking each other aren't you?

𝐊𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢

We were all having dinner together and conversing about things.

"Serena, do you have any plans for tomorrow?" Sophia asked.

"No what's up?"I asked

"I was thinking if we could all go for a picnic together" she suggested.

"That sounds amazing, Ezra will you be coming?" I asked him but he looked over at Sawyer.

"How about we move it to Thursday, the day after tomorrow Sawyer and I need to go to the warehouse for something important and we have to go to the hospital for your check up Sophia"he said sweetly to his wife who was sitting next to him.

"Fine, I'm taking Serena shopping with me tomorrow thou" she said winking at me.

"Only if you take Matteo with you" Ezra said leaving her no room for argument.

"Sawyer you'll be coming for the picnic right?" I asked and he nodded his head without looking at me.

What's with him.

Mattel cracked some jokes making Sophia and me laugh loud and Sawyer didn't take his eyes off his phone.

Is he texting that cake face lady?

Why do I care?

After the dinner, I spoke to Ezra for about 2hours and we ending up bullying each other and making jokes about our parents.

I went to my room later cause someone got horny and stole my brother.

I called Zoey, Ciara, Coke and Jeremy then Zoey asked about the 'cute guy' that took me out making Cole moody and quiet.

Jeremy got mad at me but not for long when he heard that I was leaving.

After talking for a long time I told them I was going to talk to them some other time and that I was sleepy and dizzy, we hung up and I decided to get water downstairs.

My head was feeling super light and I was not having it, I held the railings for support and went to the kitchen to get water or something.

The lights were off and I didn't take my phone, I decided to take a simple glass of water since my sight was getting blurry already.

I stood on my toes to reach for the cup, when I felt something...or someone press against my back and grabbed the cup easily.

Well fuck...trees stay in this house as well?

I slowly turned around to look and saw Sawyer shirtless and pressing on me, then the memory of the other day came back to my head.

My brain truly wasn't functioning well anymore and I really just wanted to sit on the floor or something.

I started loosing my balance but he caught me just in time.

"Are you alright?"he asked looking into my eye.

No I feel like I've just been hit by a bus.

"Yeah just dizzy" I said almost as a whisper before he supported me to the kitchen island and planes me on the high stool.

I placed my head on the table still wanting water.

"Give me a minute" Sawyer said before going to the refrigerator and grabbing a keg and pouring the liquid into the cup.

He brought it to me and dropped it next to me.

"Here it's Lemon juice, it'll help with your dizziness. Are you sure you're good thou" Sawyer asked and I shook my head