16| How could you?

𝐒𝐚𝐰𝐲𝐞𝐫

She picked a random movie and we started a movie marathon, it was 7pm already and she should be hungry now.

She's now laying on my lap stuffing her face with cookies and letting out blissful sounds of laughter.

I was shifting uncomfortable cause she was moving on my groin.

After the whole season was over she looked up and me and I stared at her angelic face, she had a long lashes that touched her eye brow and a button nose, her features were perfect.

"Are you hungry?" She asked.

"To some extent, are you?"

"Yeah, sort of"

"I'd get the cook to make something, what do you want?"

"No don't, I want to make you dinner actually" she said hesitantly.

practicing being my wife already?

I like it.

"Ohh" I smirked. "Alright then what do you want to make?"

"lasagna" she said.

Lasagna always been one of my favorite food, my mum makes it a lot when I was younger, I remember stealing from Killian's plate.

We used to be very close as kids, but we grew up to be distant, shit went down during our high school days and I hate him now, the feelings are mutual always been.

"Hmm, you can make Italian dishes? Wow I'm impressed" I smirked at her.

"Of course, I used to get bored back in California so I just try new stuff." She said proudly.

"That's impressive, my mum makes it for me a lot in Italy."I said and she smiled at herself.

"Okay I'll go now, do you need any thing?"she asked fidgeting with her bracelet.

"I'm okay, do you need any help?" I asked getting up.

"No I'm okay." She smiled and she looked like an Angel.

Shit, her smile is turning me on.

"Aiit, I'll be in my study, it's the last door on the second floor." I said watching her nods and leaving me in the room.

Holy fuck, the way her hip swayed at every step, the way her ass obviously bounced.

I want to bury my face in them.

I'm looked down at the tent that had formed in my pants and sighed going to the bathroom.

I'm not going to touch her anymore, she's my best friend's sister.

Then I went to the bathroom to tend to this big guy.
                                     ✰✰✰

𝐊𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢
I went downstairs happily to make  dinner after seeing the expression on Sawyer's face.

I wanted to impress him for some reason, I better not mess this up.

⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂

After preparing everything and setting the table, I went up to get Sawyer in his study room and I got to see how big and pretty his house is, I was only here once...oh well, and I didn't see anywhere due to our....well.

I knocked three times before entering after hearing a 'come in' from Sawyer.

I walked in and my heart skipped like 3beats when I saw Sawyer with a glasses, God does he look sexy.

He was concentrated on some papers and he was typing very fast on his laptop.

I stared at him for a while before he looked up at me.