8| stop saying thank you

𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲

I woke up feeling very happy except there was no one next to me.
Did he leave?
Pfft, he can't this is his house

I looked around the room but no Sawyer.
I then jumped down from his high bed and felt a sharp pain between my legs, I fell back to the floor and got a bit dizzy.

I stayed on the floor for a while and blew away my hair from my face.

Damn you Sawyer.

I went inside his bathroom and found a spare brush in on of his cabinets.

I quickly brushed my teeth and looked at myself in the mirror.

I wasn't feeling different, I didn't look any different too, but I'm no longer a virgin and I don't regret that.

I took of Sawyer's shirt wanting to take a shower when I noticed purple marks on my boobs and neck.

"He fucking marked me"I cursed.
I slowly ran my fingers over it as the memory of yesterday came rushing to my head making me blush

"I want to do it again"I whispered to myself.

I quickly took a shower and kept his shirt back on.

I walked slowly as I was aching between my legs, I went down the stairs and smelled something delightful coming from the kitchen.

I followed the smell as I saw Sawyer covering a plate that was neatly arranged on the island.

"Well good morning sweetheart, how are you feeling?"
"Sore"I said and he laughed, he looked even more beautiful in the morning "I smell something good"I said  moving towards the dinning to take a sit but his chairs were freaking high

He gently wrapped his hands around my waist and lifted me up the chair.

"I made breakfast"he said and I laughed.
"Lying?"i laughed again not believing that this fine specimen can also cook.
"Nope"he said seriously"have a bite"he said opening the plates and God it smelled and looked delicious.
He spoon feed me and it tasted wonderful.

He waited patiently as I was trying to process how good this taste and a word to describe it.
"It's...scrumptious"I giggled and he chuckled

Can he get anymore perfect?

I took the fork from him and started and started stuffing my mouth since I was really hungry.

"No rushing your meal" he frowned slightly.

"I didn't have a problem when you did last night"I mumbled but i I swear he heard me just right.

He wanted to say something but he ended up taking a deep breath and sitting opposite to me.

Sawyer excused himself and came back with painkillers....did he read my mind or something

"Here, it'll help" he said holding a glass of water out for me.

"Thank you" I said collecting the glass, he removed the painkillers from the tablet and gave it to me...he's sweet

I took the painkillers then starting eating, Sawyer was staring at me and smirking to himself and he didn't even hide it.

"It's rude to stare"I mumbled shyly as a blush grew on my cheek.

"I don't care, you're beautiful"he said

I blushed stupidly at his compliment, ahh the urge to scream right now, I want to be with him but I don't want to cause he's driving me freaking nut

"Thank you"I said quietly