5| stop doing that

𝐒𝐚𝐰𝐲𝐞𝐫

If only she knew everything we were keeping from her, her childhood, her parents and what they said her destiny was, I'd protect her with my life.

She's such a sweet girl and she doesn't deserve to be in the mafia world.

Serenity had to leave California because the France Mafia fuckers found her location and that she was Kamari, we decided to change her name when she was going to California for her safety but it's all a waste now.

Ezra and I planned that I take her out of the house cause Matteo was having a meeting with some guys who we suspect work with Santiago the leader of the Russian Mafia.

And now she has to go home with me just Incase, I'm not risking her safety.

Why do I even care?

I don't, I'm only doing this for Ezra.

"I have to take a call from Ezra I'll be back"I said before getting up but making sure not to loose sight of her

Mr Moretti, promised to marry his daughter off to the Russian and France mafia to pay off his debt, but my parent protected her knowing how dangerous they were.

But we lost him in an accident and I don't even feel bad, he was a ruthless man, I'm not any better but at least I care about family, but he doesn't, never did.

"Hey amico"I said
(Hey man)-Italian

"Ehi, puoi per favore portare Kamari a casa" Ezra pleaded.
(Hey can you please take Kamari home)

"Su di essa"I said
(On it)

"per favore tienila al sicuro fratello, ti affido la mia vita"
(please keep her safe brother, I'm trusting you with my life)

"Fidati di me su questo" I said
(Trust me on this one )

"Grazie uomo"Ezra sighed in content
(Thanks man)

"Alright bye" I said then hung up.

I walked back to the beauty I had taken on a date and dropped the stack of cash on the table.

"Let's go sweetheart"I said pulling her chair back and taking her hand watching her blush.
I like the effect I have on her, she's mine
And nothing can change that.

Not even Santiago

I opened the passenger seat and helped her in, she looks beautiful as my passenger princess.

"It's dark already" it was 11pm already and I had to take her home before midnight.

"Yeah, where do you want to go"I said staring at her beautiful eyes, she had this dreamy watery doe eye that made me want to fuck her all over again.

"Anywhere you want to take me"she said looking up at me, what was she doing to me, she was making me weak and I hate feeling weak.

She bit her lip catching my attention, she has the sexiest lip.

"Stop doing that"I sighed

"Doing what"she laughed biting her lip again

"That" I said looking at her lip again. "stop doing it"

"I'm not doing anything"she laughed again, I wanted to look away but I couldn't, I instinctively grabbed her face gently and pulled her in for a kiss.

She pulled away and stared at me for a while before pulling me back, So fucking soft and lovely, she tastes so good.

She was a confusing one, very timid and bold at the same time.

I didn't know how to control myself she was very addictive.

I pulled away and we both looked into each others eye.

"Are you..a virgin?
"How can you tell?"she blushed out of embarrassment.

"There's nothing to be embarrassed about darling"I smirked.
"Yes I am" she sighed "wanna do that again?"she whispered looking away and turning red

"Are you sure? I'm afraid when I start, I won't be able to control myself."
"I'm sure" she said before pulling me back in for a kiss, she's an impatient one...we'll work on that.

I held her hands behind her back and sucked on her lip, I pecked on her cheek before tracing down to her neck.

I placed a soft kiss on her neck before I sucking on it, she threw her head back and made a blissful sound.
Her moan got me harder than I already was, I wanted her to moan my name as well

"Let's take this somewhere else"I said pulling away and starting my car,the restaurant wasn't far from my place so we got to my place in less than 20minutes.
I opened her passenger door and lifted her into my arms, she smells so good too.

She wrapped her arm around my neck and her dress folded up exposing her gorgeous smooth thighs, I groaned when I felt her pussy against my stomach, she was so fucking wet already.

I traced wet kisses from her jaw down to her cleavage, she dipped her nails into my hair with her head falling back, she was making beautiful whimpering noises.

I took off her heels and took her up to my room, I zipped down her dress for it was getting in my way.

"Kamari, we can still stop right now, we don't have to do this"I said not wanting her to do what she'd regret later, I don't do relationships and might not be committed, I'm afraid if I do this with her I'll do it again, she is a drug and I don't want to get addicted.

"Sawyer I'm ready, please"she moaned.
"Okay kitten, what do you want me to do?"I said gently sucking on her cleavage making her whimper.

"Please, fuck me"she whispered
"Hmm?"I hummed still devouring her sweet skin.
"I want you to fuck me Sawyer"she cried in frustration,
She seemed pretty sexually frustrated.

I took off my shirt and tossed it next to her dress then I threw her on the bed not giving her time to breathe before towering over her and pulling her in for a kiss, her lips were so soft and she tasted like fucking candy.

I wanted to taste every inch of her but she denied access to her mouth, i squeed her boobs without taking of her bra, she moaned and I took the opportunity to kiss her everywhere.

She tried to dominate my tongue but I made it impossible, there's something I'll have to teach her, I'm the one in control...always.

I gently kept my hands behind her back and unclamps her bra making her killer boobs clap, she had the perfect boob, so fucking soft and big.

I pulled away from the kiss and started kissing her neck and down to her boobs.

"Is this okay?"I needed her permission before I could get nasty.

She nodded swiftly and lifted her head up to look at me.
"Words kitten"I said looking deep into her watery doe eye.

"Yes please Sawyer, I" I cut her off by sucking on her right boobs making her moan out loud, I massaged her left boobs with my hands as she dug her nails in my hair.

She had a beautiful birth mark at the lower right of her stomach bellow her belly button, i sucked on her other boobs too and massaged the left, I then sucked on her neck again making sure to leave my mark.

I slowly traced my fingers down her stomach and over her panties then she tried to close are legs but I kept them open.

"So fucking wet for me"I groaned tapping her pussy, it took me a lot of control to not rough handle her, she has the best body I've ever seen, so natural

Her lip was the softest and so fucking pink, she had sharp curves and killer boobs, her butt was on a whole different level, she had a silky black long hair, and don't get me started with her angelic face, she's the prettiest most natural girl I've ever seen.

"So fucking beautiful, I love this"I said tapping on her pussy, she bit her lip and threw her head back.

✵✵✵
𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭?
;)
𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐲𝐲𝐲