6| use your words

Serenity/Kamari

He teased my pussy turning me on to this max, and whispering sweet nothings in my ear, he continued sucking on my boobs and pulled my underwear off slowly, I kicked it off and he continued massaging my pussy.

He was driving me insane and he knew it.

He parted my clit and without warning he inserted a finger into me making me moan loud.
"Ah Sawyer"I whimpered.

I had been sexually frustrated since forever and he was helping, I'd get horny from reading the most unholy smut and I had never done any of this before, not even alone.

"Please be gentle"i whimpered letting him take all the control.
"I will kitten"he said cupping my cheek and placing a kiss on my lip.

His lips were gentle, soft and pink but I wanted him to be rough and hard, I wanted him to use me and hurt me, he was in my sensitive area and I wanted to ease the throbbing between my legs, it was unbearable and he was my only solace.

"Do you think you can handle one more fingers?"

I nodded my head rapidly as I suddenly felt a sharp pain on my thighs, he spanked me.
"Don't let me tell you again, use your words"he said in a dark, husky tone.

"Yes"I stuttered.

Sawyer added one more finger making me moan out loud in both pain and pleasure, I could feel my vagina stretch, he pecked my lip trying to distract me from the pain.

His fingers slid in and out, moving faster and restricting my ability to breathe properly. Sawyer kissed my birthmark right below my belly button.

I whimpered when I felt his warm breathe wash over my core, he blew over my core gently and used his fingers to expose me to him, he kissed my vagina before sucking on it, he was fucking French kissing my vagina.

"Oh my God"I tried to whisper but it came out as a loud moan.

"Not God kitten, I'm the one fucking you"he said before attaching his lip back to my vagina,he was doing an impressive job by showing what he could do, he is gifted.

Sawyer increased his pace and ate me out like he had been starving for days, I dug my fingers in his head and arched my bag trying to get away, the pleasure was too much and i couldn't think properly.

Sawyer roughly pushed me back to the bed and held me firmly.

"Stop moving or I'll stop, do you want me to stop kitten?"he moaned in my vagina sending heavy wave of vibrations through my whole body.

I couldn't even form a sentence what does he want me to say?

"Ahhh, aahhh"was I could form I wasn't even breathing properly.

"What was that, should I stop?"he asked as he plunged one more finger in me earning a scream from me. "If my fingers can drive you this crazy, just imagine what my dick would do"

He started increasing his pace and pressed on my clitoris.

"Words, kitten"

"N-no please"I managed to form a sentence.

I accidentally tried to push Sawyer's head from between my legs and he held my hands pinning it above my head.