19| grey

𝐊𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢

After Sawyer got out of the bathroom, i 'accidentally' looked at the door and I almost passed out, a real greek god was standing before me.

He had his towel around his waist exposing his thick sharp v line, water was dripping down his hair and body and he looked fucking sexy.

Please slut me out.

He held a smaller towel using it to dry his wet hair.

"You like what you see?"he smirked.

"I-um...maybe"I cleared my throat looking away.

"It's all your princess, don't be shy now" he teased.

"I'm not" I defended folding my arm around my chest and his eye dropped there.

"Oh yeah?"he asked towering over me.

"Sawyer I" I tried to move away but he pushed me down gently making me lay on my back now.

"How about we continue from where we stopped last night and earlier this morning?"he said and I blushed.

"We have to go see Matteo"i said trying to avoid this steamy conversation, he looked extra sexy right now and I was getting butterflies.

"We can go tomorrow" He said before placing a gentle kiss on my lip. "I don't plan on going easy on you today, you've been a bad girl."
He said before pulling my joggers down slowly.

I'm not wearing any panties.

"You're such a naughty girl" he said once he pulled my jogger down licking his lip.

He then pulled my top over my head and I tried to cover my body with my hands.

"Stop doing that" he said pulling my hands away raking his eye over my body making me look away in embarrassment. "You have the most beautiful body ever, I don't see why you're hiding it from me." He said.

He tilted my head back to his face making sure I was looking at him.

"Do you know that?" He asked and I closed my eye for some reason.

"I won't do anything till you agree with me."he said making me open my eye back and I nodded my head.

"Words."

"I believe you"I said shyly and he smiled "now you better listen to my rules, rule 1. You only address me as sir, Rule 2. You don't cum until I tell you to, Rule 3. You stay quiet until I ask you to speak, Rule 4. You don't move except I do it for you, Rule 5. You say 'yes sir' when I give you an order" he said as he traced his fingers down to my vagina.

"Yes sir" I said and his smirk grew wider.

"Good girl,now do you remember your safe word?" He asked.

"Grey" I said and he nodded.

I can't wait to get this started.

Sawyer started kissing me passionately as he started rubbing circles around my hole.

"Already so fucking wet for me" he said pulling away and placing wet kisses on my neck.

He slowly started pushing two of his big fingers inside me making my mouth fall open, it took all of me not to scream since I wasn't used to his size.

He started moving his fingers making my eye fall back.

I can't do this.

"Look at me." He commanded and I shook my head as his pace got faster.

I tried my best and looked into his eyes as he continued thrusting his fingers into my hole.

I bit my lip to hold in my moan as he started rubbing my clit making me jerk a bit.

Fuck.

He adjusted me to the center of the bed and attacked my clit with his tongue still fingering me.

I shouldn't have agreed to that no movement rule.

I was so fucking close to my release.
✪✪✪
𝐒𝐚𝐰𝐲𝐞𝐫

I know she can do this, that she can keep up with my rules, I did this with few of my subs but they all left cause they couldn't handle my sex drive.

I started sucking on my kitten's clit and her body jerked at the contact but I let that slide, that was just her body reacting to the sudden contact.

She was doing so good and was still fucking tight, I increased my pace so she could loosen up and she bit her lip trying not to moan.

I felt her wall tighten around my fingers and I smirked knowing she was close to her release.

"Don't you dare cum yet" i ordered and she squeezed the sheets.

I continued thrusting into her and sucking her clit, she tastes so fucking good.

I kept a pillow under her back so she'll be comfortable then I pressed gently on her lower stomach.

I noticed her legs started trembling and she squeezed the sheets even tighter.

She'll get herself injured.

I pulled my mouth away to inspect her face to see her a tear falling from her eye already.

"Cum" I ordered and she wasted no time release all her sweet juice into my mouth.

I could have her for breakfast, lunch and dinner, she tasted so good.

Her legs started shaking making me chuckle in satisfaction.

"I'm not done with you kitten"I said pulling my towel away exposing my dick. "Get on all fours"

"Yes sir"she said quietly almost like a cry.

Am I going to hard on her?

"You can use your safe word if you want me to stop Princess" I said caressing her soft smooth cheeks.

"No, I need you"she said looking into my eye before getting on all fours.

I adjusted myself behind her rubbing her smooth ass.

"Ready?"I asked making sure she wanted this.

"Yes sir" she said and that was all I needed to hear before entering her.

I groaned at the feeling of me inside her, so fucking good.

I watched her moan quietly too as her head fell back.

"Fuckk, you feel so good"I groaned smacking her ass.

I started going in and out slowly preparing her for what is yet to come.

I later increased my pace smacking her ass some more.

She was doing so well and I was going to reward her for it.

I thrusted in hardly this time and she covered her mouth with her hand.

I knew she broke a rule but I didn't want to go to hard and drive her to the edge so I let it slide.

"Let it out princess" I said removing her hands from her mouth.

"Ahhh fuck!" She moaned and I smirked.

Her moan brought my release closer and I felt her squeezing my dick together.

"Wait for me kitten." I said pulling my hair back, those beautiful silky hair.

The sound of our moans and skin clapping together echoed through my room.

"Can I come please?" She moaned loudly.

"Yes, come for me kitten" I groaned as we both came in satisfaction.

Her body fell lazily on the bed and I kissed her forehead.

"You're doing so well princess" I said brushing her hair away from her face. "But I'm not done with you.

____________________