𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃!!!

Hey y'alllllll.
Apologies for my recent absence; unfortunately, l've been unwell and unable to use my phone or engage with my usual activities.
I'll be gradually resuming updates, although they may be slower due to the heavy workload of exams I have coming up, which will keep me occupied until July.

On a personal note, as l've been revisiting older chapters, l've found myself cringing hard at some of the content I wrote in the past. It's a reminder of how much l've grown since then, and I'm taking this opportunity to make some revisions and improvements to ensure the quality of the book remains consistent.

I truly appreciate all the feedback and comments
I've received from you all. Your support and encouragement mean the world to me, and it's incredibly motivating to know that my work is being enjoyed and appreciated.

Lastly, I want to express my gratitude for the unexpected attention that 'Serenity' has garnered.
Your enthusiasm and engagement have been overwhelming in the best possible way, and I'm incredibly grateful for each and every one of you.
You guys rock!

Anyway, thanks for sticking with me through thick and thin. Catch you all in the next chapter!
                                       ❤︎︎❤︎︎