20| No it tickles

𝐊𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢

After 6 rounds I came to conclusion that this man had the strength of a horse, after making me come 11 times in one day.

I didn't have to try before knowing that I couldn't walk anymore.

We were now wrapped around each other breathing heavily on his bed.

He was brushing my hair gently with his fingers and it felt so good.

"Are you okay princess?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yeah"I whispered quietly, I think I lost my voice from screaming too loud.

"Let's get you cleaned up then" he said getting up and lifting me up with him, I wrapped my legs around his waist and I felt sore as hell.

I then felt something hard poking against me.

"S-sawyer, you're..still hard? How are you still hard?" I said more like a question.

"It's what you do to me princess."He said opening the bathroom door and placing me on the counter.

I hissed when I felt the pain between my legs.

"Fuck"I hissed.

"I'm sorry princess, does it hurt?"he asked rubbing my thigh.

"No it tickles"I replied sarcastically making him chuckle.

"Don't make me fuck that attitude out of you all over again."

I rolled my eye when he tuned away to adjust the tub's temperature making sure it was warm enough.

He gently placed me inside the tub and got in with me since it was big enough.

"You did so well princess"he said pecking my head. "How about a massage after we get cleaned up?"

"Depends on the type of massage we're talking about, I'm still sore and I can't feel my legs."I said nuzzling my face in his neck.

"A regular body massage" he said with a slight smirk.

How can I refuse, even though one thing will lead to another and that would lead to something else.

That was definitely the best sex I have ever had, this man is a sex god.

Sawyer got me cleaned up and cleaned my vagina with some unscented soap and gently gave it a massage earning quiet moans from me.

He then cleaned himself up as well and wrapped a dry towel around me.

He wore one of his big tee for me and asked if I needed anything else.

He makes me feel so safe, I never expected a man like Sawyer to show so much affection after sex.

I don't want to loose him ever.

He got in bed with me after putting on a grey jogger and a black shirt.

Sawyer gave me a body massage while whispering sweet words to my ear and giving me gentle kisses.

He got me a glass of water since I was very thirsty and my legs wouldn't stop shaking.

Sawyer and I cuddled each other in silence as I explored his tattoos with my fingers while he stroke my hair with his.

"Sawyer can I ask you something?"

"Yes princess" he answered.